💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Rank these Gaga years

The Z

Featured Posts

SHALLOW
15 minutes ago, kevindjibouti said:

The looks in 2015 omggggggg when she went to London in June and rocked that rock n roll look:wub:

EXACTLY.

3 minutes ago, kevindjibouti said:

Why is 2012 your #1? Is it because of the BTWB? Because of FAME?

It was the year when I stanned her the hardest, so it's my #1 because of all the good memories and of nostalgia :happy:

ryanripley

2017 is undeniably one of the best years of her career

2008 to 2011 was great too

2012 to 2014 was really awkward and hard though

2015 and 2016 were the calm before the storm that was 2017

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

DimitrisARTPOP

1) 2011 BORN THIS WAY BABYYYYYYY
2) 2012 BORN THIS WAY BALL BABYYYYYY + THE FAME 
3) 2013 Aura leak + Applause + ARTPOP 
4) 2014 ArtRave Athens :wub: 
5) 2010 The Fame Monster Era + Gaga was number 1 everywhere
6) 2015 Vocals Vocals Vocals
7) 2016 Perfect Illusion + Joanne
8) 2017 Superbowl + John Wayne + Joanne World Tour
9) 2009 The Fame Era + the first time I heard her songs
10) 2018 anticipating her new works 
11) 2008 I didn't knew her then 

3 hours ago, RochestrMonstr said:

Well 2011 and 2015 seem to be the Monsters' favorite year, I did not expect that. :O 

Jacksonotta

2011 - This is when I was old enough to follow the entire era and BTW being such a powerful album to me. I loved the fashion, the music, the visuals..

2010 - When Gaga was the queen of Pop. I remember how everyone was talking about her videos like Bad Romance and Telephone. She was crazy but really interesting.

2017 - She might not be played on radio 24/7, but she feels like a respected megastar after Superbowl and JWT. GP loves her again.

2009 - Gaga everywhere. New, crazy popstar and suddenly everyone's trying to dress crazier than the others. I was falling more and more in love with her as a little 13 year old.

2015 - The year she proved what an amazing vocalist she is. Plus, she started earning more respect after rebuilding her image with C2C. And like many of you already said - the looks!! She was so pretty >.>

2013 - The wait for ARTPOP was exciting and the way she communicated with us, we felt so close to her. But she also made the mistake of telling us so much of her plans that we got disappointed when things didn't happen. The release of Applause happened and it looked good with a colorful Gaga era. Then it went downhill :(

2012 - It feels like I don't remember much from 2012, other than the BTWB and some performances. 

2016 - This wasn't the best year, for anyone. The beginning was nice, but then the break up and the poorly promoted album happened and it felt like things could be a lot more. I loved the album though.

2008 - My earliest memories of Gaga. I thought her sound was different and that she was sooo cool but I don't remember much from this year. The next would be a lot more eventful.

2014 - A messy year; Artrave was messier than the other tours, but C2C was beautiful. We didn't get much from Gaga, except for GUY MV. It wasn't an easy year considering the bashing from everyone. But it made her stronger!

I'm obsessively opposed to the typical...

Oriane

1. 2013 I don't care about ARTPOP's flop or whatever, this was the best experience I had. It started with bad news and we didn't hear from her until the middle of the year, but ARTPOP's era was amazing. I was living for the new songs, the performances, the hype she created by dropping a song every Monday...
2. 2011 A very good year for Gaga, even if some say it was the beginning of her downfall. It gave us her best album, her best music video and a lot of good things (A Very Gaga Holiday, Jo Calderone...)
3. 2010 Her most iconic year. She really began to become famous, everyone was talking about her. Good music videos and iconic tour.
4. 2016 It started with three amazing performances (Superbowl, Grammys, Oscars). Then we got Joanne. I loved being hyped again for an album, I got up in the middle of the night to listen to Perfect Illusion, to watch the Dive Bar Tour...
5. 2014 She fought to show her vision of ARTPOP. The SXSW festival was very raw, the Swine performance is one of her best to date. And then we had the artRave, my favorite concert, so full of energy. And Cheek to Cheek. We had so many good things this year.
6. 2015 She was doing everything to win respect from the GP and it worked. So many tributes, the Cheek to Cheek tour, and then her real acting debut with American Horror Story, and Til it Happens to You.
7. 2009 She was making herself a name, little by little. She was finally showing her Gaga side and making an impact on pop culture : Paparazzi (song, music video, VMAs), the outfits, the multiple singles...
8. 2017 A good year overall but nothing remarkable. The Superbowl and the JWT were amazing but I was less convinced by Coachella and The Cure.
9. 2008 A good first year but nothing much was happening, everything was very low-budget and I dislike many things she was doing (smoking and damaging her voice, singing over studio versions of the songs...).
10. 2012 Boring to me, she was not doing well and you could see it. I liked Princess Die and Fame.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

blackthorns

1-2017 (I started stanning, and its filled with iconic moments)

2-2015 (she seemed happy + the AHS slayage)

3-2013 (ARTPOP is my favorite album)

4-2010 (she was everywhere, 10 year old me was Here For It)

5-2009 (I downloaded two songs onto my itunes that year-Pokerface, and Tik Tok, and fought kids who said they didn't like Lady Gaga)

none of the other years particularly stand out to me, so  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If you need me, you know where to find me: seeking validation and self-love in my dumpster

Stephen

Hmm for me the happiest I’ve been as a Gaga fan was in 2009 and 2017. It feels like my whole Monster-life came full circle with the Super Bowl. 

Archived