💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Whaaa? Rob Fusari?

RocketNumberNine

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

Probably the most controversial of all her producers. 

Not sure what the point of this thread is though. 

We as a community are either tolerant and acceptant of people's rights to their own definition of what their sexuality should be, or we are as bigoted as those who judge us for dressing as women or men. 

We were  born to express our sexuality the way we want. Leave the guy alone and in peace. 

Just my two cents. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Laceface

He interests me because I feel like there's a lot we don't know about him. Even more the case for Martin Kierszenbaum (Eh Eh, Starstruck, Christmas Tree, The Fame, I Like It Rough) 

RocketNumberNine
2 hours ago, MEDONER said:

Im confused... Were they dating? Is he actin like a gay?  If he ıs gay why he is dating with Gaga? OMG asdfghj   :laughga::laughga::laughga:

Glamourpuss
1 hour ago, YuyiTale said:

Omg he ıs stuck in Gaga... :ladyhaha:

This performance reminds me of when Corey Feldman tried to have a pop career. It's so bad it's cringey and laughable. :ladyhaha:

#MidlifeCrisis

Oriane
7 hours ago, RAMROD said:

That is pretty old. 

We have an interview with him in this cult site, conducted by our sistren, @ChicaSkas

Here:

Are there other interviews like this on GGD ?

Also it's crazy to read all these things, see the nice things he says about her, and knowing that a few months later he would shade her for not clearly saying who raped her...

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Kulture Kiari
20 minutes ago, Oriane said:

Also it's crazy to read all these things, see how the nice things he says about her, and knowing that a few months later he would shade her for not clearly saying who raped her...

Well not Rob related, but we had Willam, from Drag Race, come on to this website to go off on a user who was talking shizzz about him lol

RAMROD
5 hours ago, Oriane said:

There was one interviewing Hollywood for Halloween edition. But can’t seem to find it anymore now. @ChicaSkas

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

derpmonster
9 hours ago, Laceface said:

He interests me because I feel like there's a lot we don't know about him. Even more the case for Martin Kierszenbaum (Eh Eh, Starstruck, Christmas Tree, The Fame, I Like It Rough) 

And that he could've been Gaga's rapist. Gaga has information that was classified by the court so they can't talk about their life much. About the rapist, Gaga said she was 19 (that was when she started working with him), that he was a music industry executive, and that he tells people they used to date when he was twice her age.

8 hours ago, YuyiTale said:

Im confused... Were they dating? Is he actin like a gay?  If he ıs gay why he is dating with Gaga? OMG asdfghj   :laughga::laughga::laughga:

Because bisexuality exists :triggered:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

DiscoStyx
9 hours ago, Laceface said:

Kietszenbaum produced Mylène Farmer's last album

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interstellaires

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

8 hours ago, YuyiTale said:

Omg he ıs stuck in Gaga... :ladyhaha:

The fact this song production is pretty nice and it have the 0,5% possibility of being a really old Gaga demo he just recorded gives me... a thrill n

RocketNumberNine
5 hours ago, Leeo said:

The fact this song production is pretty nice and it have the 0,5% possibility of being a really old Gaga demo he just recorded gives me... a thrill n

Its soooo creepy... ısn't ıt? He ıs like a full-time perve

Archived