šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What will you feel if these were lipsynced on RPDR?

Red Velvet

Featured Posts

Red Velvet

Black Jesus + Amen Fashion,Ā Donatella, Ā Fashion!, Marry the Night, Dance in the Dark and Dancin In Circles?

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Red Velvet
1 minute ago, Saint Hollywood said:

As long as any Gaga song is performed on the show, I'll be satisfied :laughga:

Bad RomanceĀ was lipsynced while Tik Tok wasn't, Birn this Way was lipsynced while Rolling in the Deep wasn't and Applause was lipsynced while Roar wasn't. Truly the queen of the gays.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Contrapoints

I need to see someone death drop andĀ slam their pÅ«ssyĀ into the fĆ¼ckingĀ groundĀ to "IM A RICH BITCH I AM THE UPPER CLASS" b4 I die. Preferably on an episode where Donatella is also the guest judge. For the encore, they throw their weave and panties at her face.

Florian
4 minutes ago, Piece of Me said:

Bad RomanceĀ was lipsynced while Tik Tok wasn't, Birn this Way was lipsynced while Rolling in the Deep wasn't and Applause was lipsynced while Roar wasn't. Truly the queen of the gays.

:reductive:Ā 

SiliconeMonster

Donatella would be such an epic lipsync song. I'd be SO here for it.Ā 

Find your freedom in the music

Sizzily

I would feel like why thoseĀ when there are still well known songs like Alejandro, Do What You Want, Poker Dace, and the Edge of Glory for them to do.

One Banned Boi

Magneto

I'd hate it. I hate Lady GaGa, she is sooo over. Plus she can't even sing and all the theatrics are soooo distracting!

Spoiler

:derpga:

Ā 

Free my mind

Archived