💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Bad Kids: Iconic, flawless and ahead of its time

illbekind

Featured Posts

ryanripley

i say this on every bad kids thread: the song starts out awesome and rock and badass but then it turns into a kidz bop rock song

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PedrinniSan

My favourite part of the song is:

" Cuff me up sir I'm mad. At the relationships I got between my ass and your badge. I smoke, but I'm not into candy no-class. Though there might be some illegal **** in my meat dress. I've got guns up under my thumbs. MANiCURE is slick, you mad that my tips longer than your *click*?  Just a freedom hussy, a rebel fashion junkie. And I wanna serve my country in the best way I could be. So don't ask cuz I'll tell you I'm free. While you dwell throw your hands up in the crowd cause if you're a badkid, and you're proud. "

Oh wait... :derpga:

Anyway, I love the lyrics of the song and it represents my struggles in life in a way I could never explain.:saladga::saladga:

I can explain why it's not a fan favorite.

The song was expected to be like a smashing rebelling song.

It actually starts like that but then... the chorus is just weak.. it's like a mother singing to her kids.. it's just making the song weird..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

2 hours ago, ryanripley said:

i say this on every bad kids thread: the song starts out awesome and rock and badass but then it turns into a kidz bop rock song

It's exactly what I feel! I wrote my post above before reading yours.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

It was a big disappointment for me back then, but I warmed up to it within a few months. But now? I think it's absolutely incredible.

This song, and the album in general, is a big reason why I became much more active with mobilizing and actively protesting.

3 points in and ready for more

James Gibson

I got really confused how forgotten this song is. Not even hated. People just don't remember it exists idk. It's the one song on Born This Way that no one ever talks about. Tragic

It's an incredible bop and was one of my faves when BTW came out. Thx for remembering this gem

One of the best productions from BTW. The pre chorus/chorus are HEAVENLY.  The lyrics are a cringe fest, though, and I wish the other lyrics were included

aaronyoji
On 2/23/2018 at 9:59 AM, River said:

I can explain why it's not a fan favorite.

The song was expected to be like a smashing rebelling song.

It actually starts like that but then... the chorus is just weak.. it's like a mother singing to her kids.. it's just making the song weird..

yeah i agree, and the production doesnt hit as hard and gritty as the attitude suggests, so theres that disconnect, and one of the cheesier moments on btw. 

aaronyoji
On 2/23/2018 at 3:04 PM, RudraCNG said:

I prefer the uncensored version :staymad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeTWq97MZkk

Masterpiece. I don't even care if she never sang the extra lyrics, that song is almost perfect like this, though it is true that chorus could be better.

Edit: idk how to post a yt video, sorry.

i listened to the government hooker uncensored version, my god its so horrible, you can't even make out the word "f#ck" lol

Slave To The Audio

So underrated, this was my jam when it came out. I loved the bridge. But the verses were kick a**

but that’s my opinion 

Archived