💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Bad Kids: Iconic, flawless and ahead of its time

illbekind

Featured Posts

I wish we got an uncensored version with the extra verse. It would’ve changed the feel of the whole song.

As it is, it’s cute with a cute message but it doesn’t really go anywhere. It really would’ve been great with the swear words at the very least.

I can ONLY imagine how the extra lyrics sound. Effin shame.

BYE

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RudraCNG
50 minutes ago, aaronyoji said:

i listened to the government hooker uncensored version, my god its so horrible, you can't even make out the word "f#ck" lol

Yeah, "explicit" government hooker sounds like someone forced the cursed words in there, but Bad Kids sounds pretty legit tbh. And I kinda hate the way they censored 'b*tch' on Bad Kids.

derpmonster
On ‎2‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 6:52 AM, neptugne said:

People weren’t ready for an 80s throwback :poot:

Explain The Fame :derpga:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

derpmonster
On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 11:33 PM, RudraCNG said:

Yeah, "explicit" government hooker sounds like someone forced the cursed words in there, but Bad Kids sounds pretty legit tbh. And I kinda hate the way they censored 'b*tch' on Bad Kids.

I liked it. It was a nice change from "I'm a free bit, baby." :staymad:

Also this verse/outro/thing is SO GOOD!

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Earthling
On 23/02/2018 at 3:15 PM, illbekind said:

My point is that I don't want to die after listening to Bad Kids unlike some other songs created by irrelevant artists who are about as boring as the fruit they are named after

Girl you just crossed a line, praise Bad Kids all you want but don't come here dragging the good name of Fiona Apple through the mud in order to achieve that. 

Fiona Apple is an incredible artist and is often heralded as the gold standard for song writing. 

*she switched baristas. ☕️

Archived