Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Early Shakira Performing

The Bling

Featured Posts

The Bling

A compilation of young ShaKira (:awkney:) performances from the 'Peligro' era, her second album, which she released in 1995 at age 16

It's just one minute long check it out guys :hor:

She released her first album at age 14 what was your fave doing at the time? :gaycat::gaycat::gaycat:

Inb4

giphy.gif

Spoiler

Check out my Shakira - Oral Fixation Vol. 2 Megarate, not too much time left :hor:

Stop sleeping on this masterpiece :grr:

w6EGWMB.gif

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

Shakira was and still is pretty amazing. However imo her creative peak lyrically was probably Oral Fixation Vol 1 & 2. 

Needless to say she is truly a legend. 

Imagine, only her and Beyonce have TRULY transitioned into the streaming era properly out of all the female stars that debuted in the 90s (maybe J.Lo too to a smaller extent?). Pretty cool when you think of it.

The Bling
5 minutes ago, dit said:

Shakira was and still is pretty amazing. However imo her creative peak lyrically was probably Oral Fixation Vol 1 & 2. 

Needless to say she is truly a legend. 

Imagine, only her and Beyonce have TRULY transitioned into the streaming era properly out of all the female stars that debuted in the 90s (maybe J.Lo too to a smaller extent?). Pretty cool when you think of it.

Preach sis ALL OF THIS :tony::tony::tony: 30 years into her career and still slaying everyone

Spoiler

Don't you want to submit my Oral Fixation Vol. 2 megarate? :hor:

w6EGWMB.gif

I swear I'm worse than a spamming bot :toofunny:

Just now, The Bling said:

Preach sis ALL OF THIS :tony::tony::tony: 30 years into her career and still slaying everyone

Hide contents

Don't you want to submit my Oral Fixation Vol. 2 megarate? :hor:

w6EGWMB.gif

I swear I'm worse than a spamming bot :toofunny:

Her longevity is really..REALLY impressive. Who would of thought an artist in her 40s would have the 2nd most streamed MV of 2017 only behind Despacito (which is the biggest MV of all time lol). She defies ageism too...really impressive! 

Spoiler

and MESS! sure I can apply to that I think but can u remind me to do it perhaps tomorrow? :poot: (for real tag me tomorrow or osmething :heart:

The Bling
2 minutes ago, dit said:

Her longevity is really..REALLY impressive. Who would of thought an artist in her 40s would have the 2nd most streamed MV of 2017 only behind Despacito (which is the biggest MV of all time lol). She defies ageism too...really impressive! 

Hide contents

and MESS! sure I can apply to that I think but can u remind me to do it perhaps tomorrow? :poot: (for real tag me tomorrow or osmething :heart:

This too, she's the Spanish Madonna :tony::tony: but Madonna kept her creativity till M10 and Shakira well :lolga: still giving us bops

Sure, I'll remind you :kara: It's not like your name is hard to remember sksks :ladyhaha: jk

Just now, The Bling said:

This too, she's the Spanish Madonna :tony::tony: but Madonna kept her creativity till M10 and Shakira well :lolga: still giving us bops

Sure, I'll remind you :kara: It's not like your name is hard to remember sksks :ladyhaha: jk

I have hope that she will give us something more special once her kids grow up. Right now she is all about her kids and her boyfriend. When the kids grow and start not caring about her and just want to hang with their friends she will get bored and be forced to focus on her music. Expect ragekira / rockkira to come back :lolga: 

and MESS! :laughga:

The Bling
13 minutes ago, dit said:

I have hope that she will give us something more special once her kids grow up. Right now she is all about her kids and her boyfriend. When the kids grow and start not caring about her and just want to hang with their friends she will get bored and be forced to focus on her music. Expect ragekira / rockkira to come back :lolga: 

and MESS! :laughga:

Skskksksks now THAT's a mess :air::air::air: But I'm here for it :hor: Meanwhile I'll just keep replaying Amarillo waiting for that day to come :emma:

RudraCNG
1 hour ago, The Bling said:

This too, she's the Spanish Madonna :tony::tony:

She's not Spanish :triggered:

I only like her 2nd and 3rd albums, "Servicio de lavandería" and "¿Dónde están los ladrones?". I think she put her best lyrics there.

The Bling
5 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

She's not Spanish :triggered:

I only like her 2nd and 3rd albums, "Servicio de lavandería" and "¿Dónde están los ladrones?". I think she put her best lyrics there.

I meant Spanish as the language not the country :air: 

Agreed on that tho :gaycat: but all her albums are dope let's be real

25 minutes ago, AndyGa said:

Shakira is dope

YAAS :giveup:

Would you both consider submitting an Oral Fixation Vol. 2 megarate? :stalkga:

3 hours ago, The Bling said:

I meant Spanish as the language not the country :air: 

Agreed on that tho :gaycat: but all her albums are dope let's be real

YAAS :giveup:

Would you both consider submitting an Oral Fixation Vol. 2 megarate? :stalkga:

Owww yas would like to listen to a full Shakira album since probably Shakira. (2014) is the only album I've listened to in full by the queen :laughga: 

The Bling
2 hours ago, AndyGa said:

Owww yas would like to listen to a full Shakira album since probably Shakira. (2014) is the only album I've listened to in full by the queen :laughga: 

I love Shakira. :giveup::giveup::giveup: I need to megarate that one too. We'll get to it eventually nnnn :air:

I can't seem to post the link right now GGD's not working for me

:cryga: You can check the link in the OP

There you go sis :hor: Would love to see you participate

:pray:

12 minutes ago, The Bling said:

I love Shakira. :giveup::giveup::giveup: I need to megarate that one too. We'll get to it eventually nnnn :air:

I can't seem to post the link right now GGD's not working for me

:cryga: You can check the link in the OP

There you go sis :hor: Would love to see you participate

:pray:

Sure sis will send you my rate in a message as soon as I listen to the album :hug:

Archived