Do you still use Joanne?

Creyk

Featured Posts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ArtGagaPop

So much hate :madge:

I still listen to this and the album version daily and its one of my favorites of the album. I always thought Joanne should been served as the third/final single rather then jw or dic that seems to be the popular option here.

17 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

that's a shame, i got emotional too when watching the video

i got a lot of happy feelings of closure about the era and how great it was as a whole, it was a very touching way for her to end it especially when she finished the song with "xoxo joanne"

i mean it's a slow and sad song about the death of her aunt, it's not that hard to get emotional about it

not everything has to be a huge spectacle, sometimes it's relieving and heart warming to keep it simple 

Well but when you're a Gaga fan you never expect things to get that much simple you know. We became Gaga fans because she was everything not simple and annoying for the GP she was unique. Not saying Joanne video is bad no and I'm happy that she's happy but maybe not feeling it because there is no Gaga at all in it if we're being honest. 

ryanripley
6 minutes ago, AndyGa said:

Well but when you're a Gaga fan you never expect things to get that much simple you know. We became Gaga fans because she was everything not simple and annoying for the GP she was unique. Not saying Joanne video is bad no and I'm happy that she's happy but maybe not feeling it because there is no Gaga at all in it if we're being honest. 

but it's as gaga as it can get, it's literally her at her rawest

she had to do this to save her career, if LG5 was another pop record then it would have been another flop and she'd be over

The Cure was a great sign that the GP is here for popga again, so LG6 will be the return of dance pop

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

DiscoStyx

I've over listened to it the first day, now I need time to listen to it again

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

but it's as gaga as it can get, it's literally her at her rawest

she had to do this to save her career, if LG5 was another pop record then it would have been another flop and she'd be over

The Cure was a great sign that the GP is here for popga again, so LG6 will be the return of dance pop

You're right that's possibly the only direction I can see her taking to keep her high profile career is that LG6 is gonna be pop. BTW I love the Joanne era and album like not my fave era but still it was amazing. I was just saying that the Joanne song was good as it is and was not that much connected to the new slow piano version and as much as I want LG6 to be like TFM or BTW or dance music I still love her exploring of new genres and sounds and enjoyed Joanne as well.

PsychicGuru
12 hours ago, Drin Lon said:

Original >

I can see both sides tbh. The original is more of a celebration of her life and appreciating ones time hat we often take for granted. The piano version is lamenting, almost like an ode to the past, very emotional. It makes me cry because it reminds me of my best friend who I lost a few years back, so either version wrecks me. :saladga:

Gaga's #1 fan

Catnikko

This is probs a controversial opinion but i find this version boring

and it's lack of bpm makes it not catchy 

I love the original :oprah:

She sounds lovely tho

Actual patient

SlaeUrAnus

I prefer it.

I feel like it’s more raw and offers a more emotional twist compared to the album version.

In my messy era.

Archived