💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Drag Race Season 10 Cast Ruvealed!

Tom Nook

Featured Posts

RAMROD

There are so many “family” member of previous seasons Queens for this S10, wow, I guess we are in that point now, a decade later.

We have Aquaria, drag daughter of Sharon Needles.

Vanessa Mateo, drag daughter of Alexis Mateo.

Asia O’Hara, drag mother of Phi Phi O’Hara.

and

Miz Cracker, drag daughter of Bob The Drag Queen. 

:sharon:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagzus

After seeing Lady Bunny’s interview with Mic.com the other day and seeing this cast I now realise what she means when she basically said drag race only mostly has on Queens that look the same or are similar to other Queens from the past seasons.

Aquaria and Miz Cracker are basically Farrah, Mayhem is basically Kennedy, Dusty is basically Acid Betty meets Thorgy etc

But I’m only rooting for Miz Cracker atm because she’s the only one I liked beforehand (although I liked Aquaria until I realised she’s a look queen and racist)

Ferrer Zorola
16 minutes ago, gagzus said:

After seeing Lady Bunny’s interview with Mic.com the other day and seeing this cast I now realise what she means when she basically said drag race only mostly has on Queens that look the same or are similar to other Queens from the past seasons.

Aquaria and Miz Cracker are basically Farrah, Mayhem is basically Kennedy, Dusty is basically Acid Betty meets Thorgy etc

But I’m only rooting for Miz Cracker atm because she’s the only one I liked beforehand (although I liked Aquaria until I realised she’s a look queen and racist)

what? go on... :emma:

Im only team Eureka as for now BUT Aquaria and Kameron are the only queens i’ve seen that are hot without drag because mostly drag queens out of drag don’t even have brows, ew. Aquaria looks like an actually hot Raven when out of drag.

LIFE IS GOOD

Letmelivemylife

As a Sharon Needles fan, I feel obligated to root for Aquaria since Sharon is her drag mama. Aquaria is a stunner just like her mama ♥️ Let's hope Aquaria follows in her mama's footsteps and brings home the crown

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

RAMROD
Just now, monsterdino said:

lemme be real honest most of the cast if forgettable and not exciting at all

Please wait til the shows aired to say thus sksksks 

Many said the same about AS3 but it turns outto be quite drama filled, a much welcomed change from Rupauls Best Friends Race since 2-3 past main seasons now sksks

monsterdino
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Please wait til the shows aired to say thus sksksks 

Many said the same about AS3 but it turns outto be quite drama filled, a much welcomed change from Rupauls Best Friends Race since 2-3 past main seasons now sksks

sis...u can see from MTQ how their pesonalities are....I'm looking for something new and exciting not for something that other queens did severeal years ago

as for AS3...the cast is STILL a mess, when compared to AS2, AS2 had much more stronger queens while in AS3 there are only 2 really strong queens and thats that on that

RAMROD
1 minute ago, monsterdino said:

sis...u can see from MTQ how their pesonalities are....I'm looking for something new and exciting not for something that other queens did severeal years ago

as for AS3...the cast is STILL a mess, when compared to AS2, AS2 had much more stronger queens while in AS3 there are only 2 really strong queens and thats that on that

It is hard to find someone unique now, feels like it is kinda oversaturated now. So the objective may have changed a little now.

I'm rooting for Aquaria this season. She made herself famous with her own hustle. I really love her. I'm  also shooketh by seeing Miz Cracker there, wow....

3 hours ago, monsterdino said:

lemme be real honest most of the cast if forgettable and not exciting at all

I don't think they are unforgettable, most of them are very underground queens but you can never know what's going to happen on the season. I'm sure they'll surprise you ♥

monsterdino
10 minutes ago, Orion said:

I don't think they are unforgettable, most of them are very underground queens but you can never know what's going to happen on the season. I'm sure they'll surprise you ♥

I mean it's like I'm not excited for any of them of course I like what Im seeing from some queens so far (like Monet, Mayhem, Aquaria, Cracker, Vixen)...but still season 10 is supposed to be the BIGGEST season and yet they casted so many fillers

49 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

I mean it's like I'm not excited for any of them of course I like what Im seeing from some queens so far (like Monet, Mayhem, Aquaria, Cracker, Vixen)...but still season 10 is supposed to be the BIGGEST season and yet they casted so many fillers

Yea, maybe there are no big queens left in the USA haha

Monster Voices
6 hours ago, Orion said:

Yea, maybe there are no big queens left in the USA haha

Time to bring in international queens. I'd actually be very much into that (as long as they speak good english) and I think it could be very interesting  to see them represent their countries. 

Forever and Always!

Archived