Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Say Something Nice About Jewels & Drugs

Twitter

Featured Posts

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im sorry but i truly like JnD when i first heeard of it, its not very gaga of course i mean, shes coming from doing bops like pokerface to ballads like speechless (melon raisins.mp3 werent invented yet during ARTPOP) and then JnD??? featuring TI (:oprah:) too short with dollar sign (:what:) and twista (:awkney:) but i like that at the moment it came out and i already embraced the fact that ARTPOP is an explorative album so its a random genre in a blender whatevs, but the beat is nice i guess and its gaga and also its cake like lady gaga esque i mean we never had the full version but... ok i love JnD sorry not sorry :whitney: 

ZephyrInTheSky

Yes someone beat me to it but

Jewels are pretty, they come in different colors, you can wear them with different looks/outfits

Drugs cure people from a lot of different types of disease, help relieve pain etc.

mariah-carey-sip.gif

Thats about it

Spoiler

(Btw look up Mariah talks about eminem to get the joke)

:triggered:

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

twigsnasty

okok but i love that key change even though the vocals over it suck, reminds me of all those drunk A-YO bgv "we smokin em all"'s we discovered when the multis leaked. say something nice about A-YO. get off on me. bet joanne loved hearing that in the heavens

RepentingSinner

I really like this song. It gets undeserved hate.

Archived