đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What is the Weirdest Thing to Happen to You as a LM?

PrinceOfTheStorm

Featured Posts

ryanripley

oh, i started playing the cure infront of my friends and they were like "hold on, this is gaga?" and i was like "...yeah..." and they were shook cus apparantly they heard the cure on the radio all the time and bop to it

lowkey mad they still don't recognise her godly vocals after years of promo i've dangled in their faces :triggered: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SwissMonster
Just now, TheWitness said:

My dad thought LWYMMD was by Gaga :triggered:

My moms friend thought DIC was by Taylor :triggered: 

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Glamourpuss

I used to look like Lady Gaga between 08-13 and when Gaga was in my home town to perform at the royal variety performance, I was shopping the next day and I overheard 2 little girls talking to each other with pens and paper trying to persuade each other to approach me because they thought I was her. :laughga:

TheWitness
Just now, NicoK said:

My moms friend thought DIC was by Taylor :triggered: 

:air: 

Host Of Lyricasism

SwissMonster
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

oh, i started playing the cure infront of my friends and they were like "hold on, this is gaga?" and i was like "...yeah..." and they were shook cus apparantly they heard the cure on the radio all the time and bop to it

lowkey mad they still don't recognise her godly vocals after years of promo i've dangled in their faces :triggered: 

Oh so same :diane: I am doing promo in my hole family and friends. But only a very few seems to understand...

SwissMonster
1 minute ago, TheWitness said:

:air: 

Yes, very same reaction :madge:

TheWitness
1 minute ago, NicoK said:

Yes, very same reaction :madge:

Imagine Taylor singing about Dancing In Circles :air:x100

Host Of Lyricasism

I actually haven’t had a weird/awkward moment. :huh: Other than the time I was trying to get some of my friends to like ARTPOP. So I wanted them to watch Gaga on SXSW Festival with me for the first time and we cringed the entire show. :sweat:

sarahb

I was on a rollercoaster and as we were going up the chain lift some girls were singing Marry the Night 

Also once I was wearing a Gaga shirt and I walked past a guy in a shirt that said 'Lady Gaga Must Be Destroyed'. :selena:

BornSimon

I was with my boyfriend in Barcelona one day wearing one of my Gaga t-shirts and this guy came up to me and put his headphones over my head to prove to me he was a fan and that he was listening to Bad Romance. That was random.

I have also hugged strangers in the street just because we were wearing Gaga t-shirts. And that is weird.

At the first Joanne World Tour date in Barcelona I was filming Gaga sing The Cure and by the end of the song this random guy put his arm around my neck and started whispering nonsense in my ear. I was with my boyfriend. That was weird.

There's probably more.

EDIT: In around 2010 I was in the metro and this American guy looked at my t-shirt and asked me to take a pic with him with our paws up. I have had people literally put their paws up at me in the street a few times because I was wearing some Gaga t-shirt. It's weird but kinda cute but kinda cringey too.

sarahb
37 minutes ago, PussyGlam said:

I used to look like Lady Gaga between 08-13 and when Gaga was in my home town to perform at the royal variety performance, I was shopping the next day and I overheard 2 little girls talking to each other with pens and paper trying to persuade each other to approach me because they thought I was her. :laughga:

What would you have done? :laughga:

Pop Music

I got a kiss on the cheek from a drunk girl during CTM at my JWT date who was 4 rows behind me. She ran up gave me a kiss and then ran back to her row like nothing happened. I was scarred as a hunty :sharon:. 

Spoiler

Keep in mind i'm 16

Gaga đź’ťTaylor đź’ťCarly Rae đź’ťRina đź’ťMARINA đź’ťBritneyđź’ťLights đź’ťShania đź’ťSigridđź’ť

Glamourpuss
1 hour ago, sarahb said:

What would you have done? :laughga:

I felt bad for them. I didn't want to shatter their illusions so was toying with the idea of playing along. But the person I was with noticed them too and was like quick let's go because those girls are going to ask you for your autograph. :laughga:

joemayzzin

Waiting outside abc studios for 13 hours to see gaga perform applause for the first time on GMA and constantly getting asked by strangers what I was waiting for to which I replied “Sephora’s new makeup line” duh :derpga:

And

Someone recgonizung/calling me by my handle on here at a a gaga event at H&M in NYC :stalkga: 

Archived