💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Create Your Own "My Mom Works at Netflix"

Contrapoints

Featured Posts

Contrapoints

Hi there fellow buttplugs and dildo's!

In the good natured spirit of the iconic line 'My mom works at Netflix', create your own! It's kind of like Mad Libs, where the sentence structure is usually:

" *Insert distant relation here* who works at *obscure workplace/occupation* told me that *insert baseless false hope rumour here* "

Doesn't necessarily have to start with yo mama, doesn't have to be Netflix, doesn't strictly have to follow the usual sentence structure and the rumour can be anything. The more absurd and stupid the better. 

Spoiler

Eg: "My mom's gay ex-husband Jesus who interns at Netflix's Homosexual Agenda and Paramilitary Division said that Gaga will bless us with LG6 titled 'ANTIchrist' on February 30th at the apex of the blood moon."

giphy.gif

Grigio Boy

Omg you guys, my father's sister who's friend works at mcdonalds just saw lady gaga eating big mac while reading this thread, we did it kids

The Bling

My dildo's dog's father's neighbor's assistant's lover's plumber's teacher's mother-in-law works for DJWS shaving that ginormous beard and he says Gaga's pregnant with her and Cariño's blood child, called LG7, and will feature Madonna in a trap disstrack directed to Trump and Kim Jong Un's secret affair :trollga:

gBC1jQN.gif

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

Grigio Guy

CONFIRMED!1!1!1!!!

My Mother’s Father’s Daughter that works at the strip club Gaga used to Go-Go Dance at was doing coke with the manager and said that Joanne’s old friend held a seance and can confirm that Nicki Minaj will be doing Joanne: The Million Reasons Re-Up (Roman Reloaded Remix) [feat. RedOne]. It will be released on 4/20 blaze it day!

Religion is a product to sell.

SlaeUrAnus

BREAKING NEWS: My moms friends dead sister came through on a oujia board and said Gaga will release LG6 and Frankenstein on the 20th April!!1!

In my messy era.

PunkTheFunk

My sugar daddy's lesbian stepmother's ghost who owns a crack den in Palm Springs told me that Gaga's donkey d!ck holds the key to eternal life

rt7dzoj2

LateToCult

Wow. The man who is roommates with the brother of the gardener that glazed my cakes with his man juice just told me he works for Warner Brothers and learned first hand that the studio is planning on backing Gaga for the Super Bowl 53 halftime show and will help with the production of what they’re calling “the greatest show ever.” Get hyped ladies!

Spoiler

I get scared when the stuff in this type of thread is not over-unrealistic because this fan base can spread it as a real rumor :selena: 

brit4ever

The sister of the teacher, of my brother's neighbours's step nephew who works at Wembley Stadium just sall Gaga arriving there riding her horse, carrying a chicken and she confirmed Gaga is doing a 5 sold-out(yet to be announced, but surely sold-out) shows there as part of her entirly new European, Asian and Australian World Tour soon to be announced in April, 100% truth, it's happening and I'm not joking!!!

My 3th degree cousin, whose friend’s ex girlfriend’s father’s sister’s daughter’s that works at a cd packaging factory, heard from a guy that sources told him that Gaga has a surprise single coming tonight at midnight and album next week GET READY #2018RadioIsOurs

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Sepsami

Myuy fathergags us at cliniv fr epiona nd hear speeking cencalled wetpent bt relese redoen 6 pobs nstead maezing omg shok 

The Bling
1 minute ago, brit4ever said:

The sister of the teacher, of my brother's neighbours's step nephew who works at Wembley Stadium just sall Gaga arriving there riding her horse, carrying a chicken and she confirmed Gaga is doing a 5 sold-out(yet to be announced, but surely sold-out) shows there as part of her entirly new European, Asian and Australian World Tour soon to be announced in April, 100% truth, it's happening and I'm not joking!!!

That's sadly more believable than Britney adding Spain to her world tour :selena:

Long time no see sis btw :kara::kara:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

Decodekid

my friend's father whos sperm has been donated has allegedly become a father by his donation with a woman that happens to be lady gaga's friend's assistant, her pregnancy is healthy and she claims "lg6 is coming hunties"  

Im Harol don't tell anyone

sipthistea

My dog works at Netflix, and he told me in Japanese that Gaga was gonna release a new album titled January. 

I have a sister and she used to live in Miami and she partied and went to clubs a lot and stuff and one time she met this guy who’s like an agent or something? And they became friends and he said his manicurist, this Peruvian woman who only works in Beijing, is friends with this one beatboxing star in Indonesia. The beatboxing star heard this janitor at his studio on the phone in the bathroom literally while he had diarrhea, talking about LG6 with who was apparently Whoopi Goldberg’s abandoned evil twin. Whoopi’s twin is in a polyamorous relationship with Poot, and Poot got the news from a paint clerk at her local Home Depot, who’s uncle works at a floral shop near the Interscope HQ, and while the uncle was undercover as a mango in the studio’s kitchen he overheard that the lead single is called “That Rabbi Did Whaat??” :excited2:

Archived