💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Remembers Sound Of Music 2015

The Bling

Featured Posts

The Bling
53 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

We are so lucky to be stabbing such an amazing talented woman. 

This gives me tingles every time I watch it. Stunning!

:air::air::air::air::air::air::air: I'm choking rn

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Retron said:

Her performance wasn't a surprise, but I think what she was performing was. It was celebrating the 50th anniversary of the release of The Sound of Music.

The clip posted in the OP cuts this off, but Julie Andrews came out after and they had a nice moment.

JULIE-ANDREWS!2.png

Thanks and yeah I saw all that. So you guys knew she would perform but had no idea what for. Also did you guys know for a while or was it a last minute announcement? Did she walk the red carpet? 

33 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

Thanks and yeah I saw all that. So you guys knew she would perform but had no idea what for. Also did you guys know for a while or was it a last minute announcement? Did she walk the red carpet? 

Don't recall the timeline, but she did walk the red carpet. And gave a not so subtle hint at what she was up to.

I always check Twitter during award shows, and it was hilarious watching some people I follow go from, "WHAT!? Why Lady Gaga for Sound of Music?" to "Oh... that's why" in an instant.

James Gibson
1 hour ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

I dont remember exactly but it was about one week and a half before. She had just got engaged so there were some hype as if she would show the diamond ring in the red carpet or if she'd walk with Taylor at it. None of these happened

Archived