Her old face:giveup:

Her old voice:giveup:

Her old spark:giveup:

No. 

No.

No. 

:triggered:

⚯͛

I’m so glad I Witness this performance in the same room with my parents :diane: 

My mom was like “omg she’s singing like a Disney princess” and my dad was like “yeah like a Disney princess with a lot of ugly tattoos” :triggered: 

I wasn't a stan back then, can someone go over the context of the performance? Was this a surprise performance? Were there rumors? Or was it confirmed and everyone knew it was gonna happen and so tuned it to watch it.

58 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

I wasn't a stan back then, can someone go over the context of the performance? Was this a surprise performance? Were there rumors? Or was it confirmed and everyone knew it was gonna happen and so tuned it to watch it.

Her performance wasn't a surprise, but I think what she was performing was. It was celebrating the 50th anniversary of the release of The Sound of Music.

The clip posted in the OP cuts this off, but Julie Andrews came out after and they had a nice moment.

JULIE-ANDREWS!2.png

HighwayFantasy

This performance was out of this world. I remember watching this back in the early morning with sleepy eyes and headphones on. I got chills EVERYWHERE when the first note was sang. :giveup: un-be-lieve-able 

ModernEcstasy

We are so lucky to be stanning such an amazing talented woman. 

This gives me tingles every time I watch it. Stunning!

Archived