Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Brendan Fraser Reveals Why He Disappeared

mpthecat

Featured Posts

98127232-4039-484b-b0b5-057aed93b440.jpg

I don’t want to quote too much of the article, you should read it. Basically he was groped by a former HFPA (Hollywood Foreign Press Association, the organization that hosts the Golden Globes) member that kinda cost him his career, he also had multiple surgeries because of all the stunt work he had done, had a nasty divorce and buried his mother. He also mentions Brett Ratner, his photo booth and why he never became Superman. 

“On Fraser's way out of the hotel, he was hailed by Philip Berk, a former president of the HFPA. In the midst of a crowded room, Berk reached out to shake Fraser's hand. Much of what happened next Berk recounted in his memoir and was also reported by Sharon Waxman in The New York Times: He pinched Fraser's ass—in jest, according to Berk. But Fraser says what Berk did was more than a pinch: “His left hand reaches around, grabs my ass cheek, and one of his fingers touches me in the taint. And he starts moving it around.” Fraser says that in this moment he was overcome with panic and fear.”

https://www.gq.com/story/what-ever-happened-to-brendan-fraser

Ryusei

wait why did it cost him his career if he was groped? Cause he talked about it afterwards or what? 

Hollywood sure is as fake as they say... so much wrong stuff happens behind the scenes

Musery

5 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

wait why did it cost him his career if he was groped? Cause he talked about it afterwards or what? 

Hollywood sure is as fake as they say... so much wrong stuff happens behind the scenes

It's kinda like when Justin Timberlake almost tore off Janet's breast and she got the blame for what happened. :cryga: 

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

MonsterJay
2 minutes ago, Hexxx said:

It's kinda like when Justin Timberlake almost tore off Janet's breast and she got the blame for what happened. :cryga: 

Omg thats terrible...ugh

im appaled 

That J

Ugh some people are just nasty and their audacity is literally appalling. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

RAMROD

I googled the man in question, and...

Spoiler

let this be your nightmare now

berk_a.jpg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ryanripley

this happened to me at a train station and it was highkey terrifying, you don't even realise what's happening to you and you end up blaming yourself and thinking "but why didn't i react differently" :duck:

poor brendan

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

PunkTheFunk
23 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I googled the man in question, and...

Hide contents

let this be your nightmare now

berk_a.jpg

He looks like a scooby doo villain with the mask still on 

ezgif-5-051bed6d04.gif

RAMROD
Just now, PunkTheFunk said:

He looks like a scooby doo villain with the mask still on 

ezgif-5-051bed6d04.gif

Honestly, it is very rare for me to take someone as someone with blatant creep face  this one is exactly the case sksksks

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

LaLuna

Poor Brendan. He's such a talentend actor and he seems like a really cool guy, he didn't deserve this. This makes me so very sad.

PI Floppedt

I'm very happy that he finally revealed his truth. And also because it was thanks to all the news of sexual assault stories in Hollywood that have been priming the world. It's a winning and truly defining moment for victims of sexual assault. The empowering effects they have on the people is more evident than we think.

Time's up for Philip Berk! Time to throw him into prison and let him get a taste of his own medicine…we're popping 8 bottles of champagne tonight girls! 

ZXLRI2G.gif

I don't actually hate PI

DeleteMyAccount
1 hour ago, Ryusei said:

This isn't a Hollywood thing. There are many good people in the industry though. Just because there are typical goons doesn't make the industry fake. Hollywood has done so much in terms of giving people the opportunity to tells stories and work with other creative people. And just because something goes wrong doesn't make something fake.

Archived