Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Blue Ivy Carter caught telling her mother to be quiet once again

goldenrealm

Featured Posts

goldenrealm

Source From : harpersbazaar

Spoiler

An eagle-eyed fan caught the moment from behind them in the stands, which happened when P Diddy walked over to show Beyoncé a video on his phone. Blue clearly didn’t had a problem with her mother’s response to the video and started gesturing for her to be quiet.

Although Diddy seemed slightly taken aback, Beyoncé hardly flinched, which is probably because she’s used to dealing with a sassy six year old on a daily basis.

The duo were joined by Beyoncé’s mother at the basketball game, all three of them dressed as fabulously as you would expect, but the youngster of course taking the style crown. She wore a top-to-toe designer outfit that cost literally thousands – a Givenchy leather jacket and a Louis Vuitton handbag was paired with Ray-Bans and ripped jeans.

As they say, it’s Blue Ivy’s world and we’re all just living in it.

Links to article : https://www.harpersbazaar.com/uk/celebrities/news/a18448908/blue-ivy-carter-shushing-beyonce-basketball/

What's your thought about this?

For me I will believe it if there's a video that show where she clearly acting sassy, so I will give her the benefit of doubts

Remember to be kind to one another in the comments folks :hug:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tbh I wouldn’t deal with it if it was my child. Ain’t no body telling me to shush, especially not a 6 year old. 

Im á Katycat on Fridays #tgif

Lmaooo she’s a little kween already yasss

If I had to imagine Bey as a mom I would’ve predicted her to be strict lol bc she’s so formulated idk

kids do wild gestures for everything. She isn't necessarily doing what y'all think she is. She could be saying something cute. 

Scathach
3 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

Bookmark me!!!

She will turn out to be spoil kid when she grow up.

She is already a spoil kid :trollga:

PsychicGuru
9 minutes ago, heda97 said:

Tbh I wouldn’t deal with it if it was my child. Ain’t no body telling me to shush, especially not a 6 year old. 

My chankla would be off so fast:laughga:

Gaga's #1 fan

Esteban

Wow very interesting! :O A capital information about the useless gesture of a useless child in a useless video of 10s. The worst in this non story its that a "professional" magazine talks about that... #SickSadWorldVibes I quit! :nails: If America is really interested by this kind of trash I think they deserve Trump, sadly... :(

ryanripley
13 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

Bookmark me!!!

She will turn out to be spoil kid when she grow up.

wow, it must be amazing knowing what's going on in beyonce's personal life just by watching a 1 minute video of the back of her head

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived