Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Joanne World Tour documentary coming soon

antpats2

Featured Posts

alp0707
1 hour ago, Blond said:

'Just spoke to Gaga’s Sister’s boyfriend Alex. He confirmed to me that there is a #JoanneWorldTour DVD. & me and my friends just got interviewed with him for the DVD!!!'

LIAR 100%

giphy.gif

But Gaga’s sisters boyfriend really interviewed people at JWT

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lizzie Jacobson

Five Foot Two did really well so I wouldn’t be surprised if they continued it and we saw Gaga getting followed by a film crew a few times when she was meeting with fans before she cancelled the tour 

Mirages

Why would she release 2 documentaries within a half a year :toofunny: My mom works on netflix teas and ****...yall never learn!

I'm the bitch that's fragile

TEANUS

inb4 we get floored with a 3 hours film including the entirety of the show interspersed with rehearsals for the tour and working on LG6

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Keep in mind Natalie’s boyfriend IS a part of the Haus and films the tours. He is the one who made the “Gypsy” video for the artrave. 

Glittertinks

I would have no problem at all if the documentary would be bonus content for the concert, but if it would cut between the concert and the documentary parts I would probably scream a lot. I want to enjoy without any distractions, it was already enough that my date was canceled twice :interestinga:

RAMROD

I mean, she can always release a 2 discs DVD for that. Disc 1 is the full docu and Disc 2 for the full concert, just like what Yoncé did for her Life Is But A Dream, it even give a secret code inside to download a new exclusive song on certain website for limited time!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Gaga herself said they were filming the show. What is so hard to understand? Yeah there might be a bonus backstage stuff or a documentary but it's pretty obvious that the show will be released as a whole. People just make assumptions to get attention, so annoying.

UPDATE:

I think he's legit, but someone should ask for the receipts of that message, just in case:oprah:

ryanripley
3 hours ago, Mirages said:

Why would she release 2 documentaries within a half a year :toofunny: My mom works on netflix teas and ****...yall never learn!

this is a real source tho, not a random CHAOSANGELPEROXIDEBLONDEXOXO account

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

IllusionLover

I don't want a Doc. I want  a full show DVD incluiding All the studio versions of the film interludes

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Archived