💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga on VEVO: MR getting bigger and bigger

The Z

Featured Posts

After outviewing the music video for Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) recently, Million Reasons (Audio) is less than 4M views away from outviewing the Marry The Night music video. :wtfga:

Also, unless a new smash lead single comes out this year, Million Reasons (Audio) is Gaga's next video to reach 100M views. :queenga:

The audio video currently has 73M+ views. Watch it below (if you're not sad for the masterpiece that Marry The Night is.) :wub:

You'll also notice that the official visual thing will outview The Edge of Glory AND Yoü And I  late this week or early next week (Elton John talking about the release of LG5 teas, for those who remember :ladyhaha:.)

The Bling
2 minutes ago, kevindjibouti said:

not in 2011 though :trollga:

Better late than never :trollga::trollga::trollga:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

7 minutes ago, The Bling said:

Better late than never :trollga::trollga::trollga:

Bad Romance is reaching 1B views before Work by the way 

19 hours ago, alp0707 said:

“The Official Visual Thing” The shade :ladyhaha:

I don't know what you're talking about :ladyhaha:

19 hours ago, darkness said:

When will John Wayne ? 

Probably around september, since the song is the smash hit all over America :trollga:

6 minutes ago, Saade Baena said:

I rather listen to the audio version only than see that mess music video :whitney:

90% of us do.

Plus the music video didn't help the song AT ALL in the charts. So if the song didn't have a music video it would be better for it's image, people would think "wow, she did a hit with a non-trendy-song and without a music video!" 

Plus the audio would have 200M views

Archived