💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Chinese GGD

Irrelevant

Featured Posts

reditaccount288

I translated it to spanish, and I see the word "turtle sh***t" everywhere . Wtf is that?

Find your freedom in the music, find your jesus, find your kubrick.

DelusionalGaga

"I think I still do not understand the old turtle" :air: so we're not the only ones who have problems with negativity :selena:

Ryusei
10 minutes ago, reditaccount288 said:

I translated it to spanish, and I see the word "turtle sh***t" everywhere . Wtf is that?

6 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

"I think I still do not understand the old turtle" :air: so we're not the only ones who have problems with negativity :selena:

Probably slang @Irrelevant explain :poot: 

I think like Cow vagina means awesome or smth like that? Did I hear that right? 

Musery

JINNOCIDE
8 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

I hope they aren't talking about Tony :selena:

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

Ryusei
4 minutes ago, JINNOCIDE said:

Omg i didn't even think of that LMAOOO

Musery

DelusionalGaga
3 minutes ago, JINNOCIDE said:

No, apparently they call Gaga "soft-shelled turtle"  :air:

19 minutes ago, reditaccount288 said:

It’s kinda like a slang.

so a while back, someone said Gaga’s look during the fame era looks cheap and 土鱉 means sth like that. That’s why Chinese LM call themselves 鱉屎 “Bie Shi” coz apparently we use the word 粉絲 “fen si” as fans, and 絲and屎 (literal meaning : ****) sound alike.

鱉屎is like cheap **** and Chinese LM think it’s fun to call themselves that. Selfmockery :classy:

Irrelevant
23 minutes ago, reditaccount288 said:

19 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

12 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Probably slang @Irrelevant explain :poot: 

I think like Cow vagina means awesome or smth like that? Did I hear that right? 

10 minutes ago, JINNOCIDE said:

They call gaga soft shelled turtle

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Irrelevant
Just now, Easy said:

It’s kinda like a slang.

so a while back, someone said Gaga’s look during the fame era looks cheap and 土鱉 means sth like that. That’s why Chinese LM call themselves 鱉屎 “Bie Shi” coz apparently we use the word 粉絲 “fen si” as fans, and 絲and屎 (literal meaning : ****) sound alike.

鱉屎is like cheap **** and Chinese LM think it’s fun to call themselves that. Selfmockery :classy:

O wow ur better at chinese than me shook

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

The Bling
2 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

They call gaga soft shelled turtle

tumblr_m5wgvjcoyR1rz05ugo1_400.gif

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

1 minute ago, Irrelevant said:

O wow ur better at chinese than me shook

You know Chinese or you from China? I’m from Hong Kong and Cantonese is my mother tongue, that’s why I read Chinese, both traditional and simplified.

Irrelevant
1 minute ago, The Bling said:

tumblr_m5wgvjcoyR1rz05ugo1_400.gif

I think they mightve made the gif

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

I am Chinese and I have been on that site for quite a while, the Turtle thing is a nick name for Gaga, during the ARTPOP era, there was one costume she wore which Chinese thinks it’s as ugly as a turtle... That’s where she gets that name from...

Gaga has other nicknames as well, like 康敏苏(Kang Minsu) which the pronunciation sounds like “coming soon”, also she has nicknames like “Jazz diva” and “Farm diva”

Archived