Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

TIHTY was supposed to be on Joanne

Creyk

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, Creyk said:

She didn't write Come To Mama either yet she put it on the album

Perfect Illusion and Come to Mama have secondary writing credits by her (she is not the main writer but she is still credited).

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

I don't think so, Til It Happens to You was an original song written for The Hunting Ground. It wasn't intended for Joanne.

Glamourpuss
Just now, Creyk said:

She didn't write Come To Mama either yet she put it on the album

True.

I personally believe she did that because she was on the Hillary Clinton bandwagon. She really believed Hillary would win and I think the song was supposed to be bigger than it was because it was linked to Hillary's election (at the time she performed it at the rally). If Hillary won Gaga would have performed it more as it would have become more iconic and received more notice from the GP. I think she took it as a personal hit when Trump won instead. 

24 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

She hadn't even started working on Joanne when TIHTY was released :selena:

Exactly! She worked on TIHTY on Dec 2014/ Jan 2015!! 

Quartz
2 hours ago, PussyGlam said:

True.

I personally believe she did that because she was on the Hillary Clinton bandwagon. She really believed Hillary would win and I think the song was supposed to be bigger than it was because it was linked to Hillary's election (at the time she performed it at the rally). If Hillary won Gaga would have performed it more as it would have become more iconic and received more notice from the GP. I think she took it as a personal hit when Trump won instead. 

I'm shook. What if she wrote Angel Down just for Trump and CTM for when Hillary won? We love a prepared queen :selena:

Inside, we are really made the same. đź•Š

AlexanderMagno

It has nothing to do with Joanne sonically. Joanne has a lot more country/Americana/folk influences, while TIHTY is a pure pop ballad with classical production.

Thematically, it's about rape. Something that was never mentioned in Joanne.

The Surrealist
35 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

"Some asshole broke me in
Wrecked all my innocence"

2 hours ago, AlexanderMagno said:

It has nothing to do with Joanne sonically. Joanne has a lot more country/Americana/folk influences, while TIHTY is a pure pop ballad with classical production.

Someone skipped Diamond heart a lot :trollga:

No shade tho, i deleted that song after like 3 plays.

PanPikus

Not to be shady or something, but I kinda think that TIHTY >>> whole Joanna :lolga:
Especially when we look at the Oscars performance. Whew :golfclap:
TIHTY is THAT touching ballad :diane:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

7 hours ago, Creyk said:

Gaga: my aunt's death traumatized my family and the pain of her absence was felt even in my childhood and made things worse than they should have been.

Critics: Shut up Gaga you never even met her you can't mourn someone you never knew, the rest of your family got over it a long time ago why bring it up decades later!

Gaga: Till it happens to you you don't know how it feels

diane-warren.gif.de42d9254e90978c7fe66c3

I said sonically 

ryanripley

it would stick out like a sore thumb, it doesn't suit the album at all and she'd get dragged for having it on the same record as DIC

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ryanripley
8 hours ago, Creyk said:

Gaga: my aunt's death traumatized my family and the pain of her absence was felt even in my childhood and made things worse than they should have been.

Critics: Shut up Gaga you never even met her you can't mourn someone you never knew, the rest of your family got over it a long time ago why bring it up decades later!

Gaga: Till it happens to you you don't know how it feels

diane-warren.gif.de42d9254e90978c7fe66c3

most critics didn't say that lol it's her fans who ignorantly think that about Joanne

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived