💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Petition: Gaga for Eurovision 2018!

dit

Featured Posts

I was thinking what is the best way for Gaga to promote her next single / ASIB lead / Bloodpop collab or whatever without exhausting herself by travelling everywhere and the answer was clear to me: Eurovision :poot: 

One stop performance that acompasses all of europe! :firega: One performance and she is set for a hit all across Europe. Justin Tremblay performed "Can't Feel My Feeling" there and it became a huge hit in Europa :poot:

so join me and copy paste this list and add your username :poot: : 

Title: "Petition: Have Gaga save your flop show called Eurovision by performing her lead single from ASIB / bloodpoop collab / lg6 lead single there"

1. dit :poot: 

highongaga

as long as she gets rest and relaxation, yes :wub: the more performances, the better:poot: 

except for million reasons we've had enough :triggered:

YEAHHH BUDDY

narcoswing
8 minutes ago, dit said:

cute-sad-kitten06.jpg

Yes for promo but no for Eurovision, having JT there was already too embarrassing and made no sense. It wouldnt look good for Gaga either.

Just now, narcoswing said:

Yes for promo but no for Eurovision, having JT there was already too embarrassing and made no sense. It wouldnt look good for Gaga either.

I understand what you mean. But dont they have a guest performer every year? Who performed the year before Justin? 

MaryJaneHolland
25 minutes ago, narcoswing said:

Why was it embarrassing? :rip:

narcoswing
28 minutes ago, dit said:

I understand what you mean. But dont they have a guest performer every year? Who performed the year before Justin? 

Yes, European artists and usually from the country that is hosting.

3 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Why was it embarrassing? :rip:

What has Justin to do with Europe and Eurovision at all? I felt like the organizers wanted to be edgy and cool but instead it was forced and ingenuine.

1 minute ago, narcoswing said:

What has Justin to do with Europe and Eurovision at all? I felt like the organizers wanted to be edgy and cool but instead it was forced and ingenuine.

Promo is always a little random and sometimes even shameless though :selena:

I mean Gaga randomly performed in Baku, Azerbaijan for the European Games. Singing anywhere in the world despite not really having involvement or a connection to the place you are performing at isn't wrong. Artists do it all the time no? Plus Eurovision is one of the biggest televised events. It would be an efficient way to promote music. Plus judging by Justin's song's performance on the charts right after the performance many seemed to have no felt it was not awkward or forced. They apparently liked it :selena:

MaryJaneHolland
7 minutes ago, narcoswing said:

I mean, if Australia can compete on Eurovision... :rip:

Gaga won't be a contestant there, just a guest performer. And, at the end of the day...... she's Italian after all :unicorn:

Wasn't Gaga rumoured to perform there last year but some soccer mum stole her show? :ladyhaha:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

narcoswing
59 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I mean, if Australia can compete on Eurovision... :rip:

Dont even get me started :cryga: capital m e s s

Archived