💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

DJWS is angry AGAIN! Post picture with Gaga! "STFU about Gaga"

dit

Featured Posts

GagaUnderYou
55 minutes ago, Levine said:

Look he's right, but he TOO angry about this and it annoys me.

Lady Gaga made him richier and more famous, it's not like people are saying he's a murder or a rapist, he doesn't need to defend himself  in that aggressive way.

Chill. 

This and he does realize that 90% of his fan base is from Lady Gaga. He should feel honoured. 

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lady Rah Rah

I really respect DJWS as an artist, and I love his music, both solo and his collabs with Gaga. When I saw this comment I was quite shocked, though understandably he is probably annoyed that most of his fans are through Gaga and to him, do not seem to care about his solo projects, which is absolutely not true. Of course, making music with Gaga is gonna gain him a massive amount of followers, he should really see and respect that. If he is that upset about it, he could choose to A. Ignore the comments or B. Turn comments off. I think the first is the most obvious solution. 

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

elijahfan

The reason why he gives a **** about what's happening on social media is beyond me.

When you're a public personality, being confronted to the toxicity of the internet is part of the "game"... if you can't handle it properly, or if you can't ignore it altogether, just don't go online :S

16 hours ago, TheShameMonster said:

I mean... he's only pretty known because of his work with Gaga so... don't think people are looking him up because of his YuGiOh music :awkney:

Yeah but if you’re trying to start your own career as well and every time you do something you out every reminded that no one cares about you or your work that kindness of blows.

not asher613

i think maybe he's mad because he didn't want to blow the lady's cover about where she is. but since we know she's in portland, even though she only posted this: 

and he literally just had the location on and monsters are like #2018RadioIsOurs

Schwerk

I wish part of this fanbase would grow up already. I also wish Paul could ignore those messages and focus on the positive. But I can imagine its hella anoying for him. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Ibsen Ferreira

he's so bad producer

i don't know why the little monsters wanted to see white shadow working again with gaga. i really hope that she's never work again with this man.

SpookyKid
45 minutes ago, Ibsen Ferreira said:

he's so bad producer

i don't know why the little monsters wanted to see white shadow working again with gaga. i really hope that she's never work again with this man.

Well, she is doing LG6 with him so :classy:

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

ryanripley
47 minutes ago, Ibsen Ferreira said:

he's so bad producer

cus he makes bops :triggered:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

BlackJudas

I'd be pissed as well. He has a life outside of Gaga whether her fans think it's relevant or not; That's the gift and curse of working with her. Do y'all harass Space Cowboy, Zedd and Madeon as well?

5 hours ago, lego said:

just shut up and let me be

#mood

..I don't know what to think exact now...maybe he is baiting fans a bit to rile them up? This is confusiion :selena:

Quartz

Wth posting a Gaga pic afterwards? Is he a master troll? :triggered:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

lordmaler
1 hour ago, BlackJudas said:

Do y'all harass Space Cowboy, Zedd and Madeon as well?

But who is harassing him? No one said anything bad to him. Fans are just making river of comments about the project as they always did to every producer she worked with and none of them was rude or told them to stfu.

He called a fan who didn't say anything bad a 'd/ck head' and told y'all to stfu, then he came back and posted another pic with her and asked monsters again to stfu.

MY producer would NEVER. #RedOne

Archived