DJWS is angry AGAIN! Post picture with Gaga! "STFU about Gaga"

dit

Featured Posts

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phaye Monster

On the one hand, I’m sympathetic for him because LMs can get carried away

but also, if he posts something cryptic, he can’t expect monsters to not get excited

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

RepentingSinner

Like people should chill. This man is trying to live his life. He is an artist, not just the producer of Gaga. His life does not revolve around her and everything she does. 

Mirages

Whatevs, I mean yall keep harrassing his ass all the time...anyways could have hendled it better. His social media posts are always messy. Keep it together man.

I'm the bitch that's fragile

ordinarynam1310

he should turn off the comment before losing his sh*ts on a daily basis with this messy fanbase

SlaeUrAnus

In one hand I’m like I don’t blame him for reacting the way he does because he does have other projects going on apart from Gaga.

But in the other hand, we cannot deny that he posts cryptic messages on his Twitter/Insta so he does get monsters hyped.

In my messy era.

JohnWayne92
1 hour ago, Florian said:

THIS :laughga: And it'll become worse as the wait becomes longer :laughga: Start saving food and supplies because it'll be a war soon.

-----------

But I feel bad for DJWS, it must not be easy to be followed by people who actually don't support you as an artist but just as the tool of someone else :/ I mean those monsters could show an ounce of respect tbqh :/ 

I mean, if he made music that was worth something on his own, he wouldn't have that problem.:classy:

monketsharona

Well not to be shady but when you're only known for your work for a star like Lady Gaga, don't be surprised fans are only about her. 

He is the only one that insults fans because of this. Never seen Mark Ronson, Bloodpop or RedOne insulting people who are buying the stuff they are doing for one of the biggest pop star in the world. 

If you can't behave, maybe it's time to leave.

1 hour ago, ClarenceCross said:

DJWS: hi

Yall: WHERES LG6 ARE U AND GAGA IN THE STUDIO RIGHT NOW TELL US ARTPOP ACT 2 BEYONCE TEA IS A NEW SONG GOING TO BE RELEASED SOON F**KIN TELL US RIGHT NOW WHERES THE CURE MV DO YOU HAVE FRANKENSTEIN TOO?!!!!!!!!!!!!! TELL USSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

DJWS: SHUT THE **** UP ABOUT GAGA

Yall: quit being rude :triggered:

As if. He posted fan baiting cryptyc lyirc-like captions and you know it. He teases people on purpose and then gets mad.This is all his fault. If he doesn't want to get questions like that he shouldn't post pictures that obviousy look like something he and Gaga could be working on.

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Creyk said:

As if. He posted fan baiting cryptyc lyirc-like captions and you know it. He teases people on purpose and then gets mad.This is all his fault. If he doesn't want to get questions like that he shouldn't post pictures that obviousy look like something he and Gaga could be working on.

+ The fact he is not obliged to even read those comments. I mean he has teased the whole fan base as hell few months ago and now blame everyone to be hyped for Gaga's next project ? 

Archived