đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

DJWS is angry AGAIN! Post picture with Gaga! "STFU about Gaga"

dit

Featured Posts

Aga Gydal

I feel for Paul. Imagine posting a selfie of yourself and having 10,000 people be like "WHAT IS YOUR FRIEND DOING WHERE IS YOUR FRIEND IS YOUR FRIEND THERE WITH YOU?? WE WANNA KNOW WHAT YOUR FRIEND IS DOINGGGGG"

DJWS is an artist/producer/DJ first and foremost. He collaborates with Gaga but he's his own damn person. I'm embarrassed every time he reacts to disrespectful ass people coz it's not healthy or supportive. Ya'll need some manners. 

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion
10 hours ago, dit said:

image.jpg

gf5LUSz.png

on his latest instagram photo

He snapped. HARD. 

Infinity Wave
2 hours ago, ClarenceCross said:

or u can just not harass someone. I like that idea.

That's not harassing, grow a little.

Colourful

Rock Jock

Don’t provoke little monsters. He posted enough stuff to make everyone think he works with gaga. So he can stfu 

Catnikko

Maybe if he stopped showing them that he reads comments by responding rudely to posts about Gaga then people would stop commenting :toofunny:

Like, get over it and just stop reading the comments, like why i avoid reading or responding to comments on youtube cos you just can't win 

Actual patient

LePetitGAGABLover
11 hours ago, Poissonche said:

I'm gay.

:smh:

OT: hes so rude. Thank god i only stan for godOne

No shade, but DJWS needs to have a better attitude about being associated with Gaga because that’s essentially all he’s known for.

Epione

He should thank us for all attention he gets. Annoying persons could be easily ignored, no need to make a scene. 

Yes he's aggravated with the flood of comments asking about Gaga, but he should know better, especially now that LM's are desperate for any "lead" they can get regarding anything about Gaga. He should've known that saying he was in Oregon when supposedly Gaga is there that someone would say something...:awkney:

Levine

Look he's right, but he TOO angry about this and it annoys me.

Lady Gaga made him richier and more famous, it's not like people are saying he's a murder or a rapist, he doesn't need to defend himself  in that aggressive way.

Chill. 

Archived