DJWS is angry AGAIN! Post picture with Gaga! "STFU about Gaga"

dit

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland
8 hours ago, ryanripley said:

cus he makes bops :triggered:

And then you have a quality bop and a not-so-quality bop

giphy.gif

Why don't we start asking for "high quality great music", instead of just wanting bops?

giphy.gif

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley
2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

And then you have a quality bop and a not-so-quality bop

giphy.gif

Why don't we start asking for "high quality great music", instead of just wanting bops?

giphy.gif

a bop to me is high quality great music

giphy.gif

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

GagaUnderYou

He's looking for it lmao 

Telling monsters to STFU about Gaga and then posts a picture with her the next day :excuseu:

blackthorns

I like his stuff with gaga but seriously hes just baiting fans at this point. "Heres a photo of Gaga and I but DONT F*CKING TALK ABOUT HER!" like dudeeee chill out. 

If you need me, you know where to find me: seeking validation and self-love in my dumpster

BlackJudas
9 hours ago, lordmaler said:

But who is harassing him? No one said anything bad to him. Fans are just making river of comments about the project as they always did to every producer she worked with and none of them was rude or told them to stfu.

He called a fan who didn't say anything bad a 'd/ck head' and told y'all to stfu, then he came back and posted another pic with her and asked monsters again to stfu.

MY producer would NEVER. #RedOne

Everything doesn't revolve around Lady Gaga. He's allowed to post and say what he want without someone asking "Where is Gaga?!" "Please tell me this is a Gaga song!" "Where is Act II?!". That's what his comments are almost always saying whenever he posts. While her other producers may not be "rude" to her fans, DJWS has his own set of feelings and not everyone wants to see that everyday. So again, I'd be pissed as well.

Archived