💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

DJWS is angry AGAIN! Post picture with Gaga! "STFU about Gaga"

dit

Featured Posts

Clarence
3 hours ago, Infinity Wave said:

Omg stop acting like it's our fault. He can stop reading the comments if he's hurt by them. And those kind of comments are just "pressing" and not rude or bad or anything.

It's his fault if he post things to hype people and some of the captions and stuff are Gaga releated. He should stop posting stuff if he's annoyed by LM's comments. Period.

the only ppl his comments are hyping up are u delulus who think everything he post is a song title. "stop acting like its our fault" who are the ones harassing him in his comments :selena:

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley
14 minutes ago, neptugne said:

Why can’t y’all take any responsibility for LMs? Why is harassing someone ok if they produce songs for Gaga?

”if u can’t handle social media, leave” cyber bullying DESTROYED

it's weird cus both sides are right about this like, the fans DO harras and hound him but if he can't control his temper but wants to still post, he should turn off comments for instagram

i just wonder if gaga speaks to him about this

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

monketsharona
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

i just wonder if gaga speaks to him about this

Well if she's still about online kindness, she definitely should :yay:

Honestly, he was seriously overreacting, fans were just asking for LG6, I don't see anyone insulting him or anything at the first place... If he was bothered, he just had to ignore. Maybe it's just the proof he's mad he has nothing on his own that makes people excited ?

I mean Lady Gaga would go crazy on all social medias if she had to get angry anytime fans asks her about new album... To me it's just the proof people are excited for what is coming. He shouldn't be mad about it. Anyway... 

Clarence
6 hours ago, Creyk said:

As if. He posted fan baiting cryptyc lyirc-like captions and you know it. He teases people on purpose and then gets mad.This is all his fault. If he doesn't want to get questions like that he shouldn't post pictures that obviousy look like something he and Gaga could be working on.

or u can just not harass someone. I like that idea.

PanPikus

Maybe Gaga told him that she probably will scrap the songs they made together and that's why he's so angry :trollga:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

scallywally

Or maybe he told gaga about all the childish messages and she told him to tell them to shut the **** up. 

I don't know why anyone feels bad for him. Our fanbase isn't doing anything different than other fanbase. And any celebrity Instagram account is going to have their share of rude comments. Like every other celebrity he just needs to ignore it really.

Diamonster

I'd be irritated too, it irritates me when everyone stars seeing "signs" of new music where there's none :saladga: 

SpookyKid
7 hours ago, Edge Of Venus said:

LMFAO told y'all he's an insufferable jerk, but watch half of GD defending him. On the other hand, RedOne has always remained grateful and humble no matter how many times his songs get b-sided or how many fans ask about future collaborations. DJWS is a TOXIC human being with no gratitude and he's responsible for some of Gaga's worst tracks, while RedOne has contributed to her greatest records. Yet these edgy fans here decide it is RedOne who should be thrown under the bus. I don't get it. 

Oh my god, get over it :emma: 

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

ALGAYDO

The ironic thing here is that y’all would cry in the defense of someone getting harassed online, but since it’s DJWS, he deserves it? How hypocritical of y’all. “Bullying is okay sometimes!” Is what y’all are saying. Good to know. 

Sweet Olive

Instagram/Twitter LMs need to calm down and I can't with who defends them. Like, it's ok to be delu-hyped when he posts a mysterious pic+quote (I am) BUT his life isn't revolving around Gaga and we shouldn't harass him. I'd be upset if I was pouring out my pain for the loss of a dear one/a hartbreak and some annoying dumb child continued asking for LG6!

Sepsami
9 hours ago, August Blue said:

I mean.. even LMs are angry at LMs :emma: 

Can you blame us? 

I mean.. Look at us :awkney: 

BabylonHooker

No one says he deserves the harassment. It's just what he said was plain rude and uncalled for.

And don't say that RedOne is as bad as DJWS, and as if ARTPOP is better than The Fame/Monster :madge:

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

Archived