Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

DJWS is angry AGAIN! Post picture with Gaga! "STFU about Gaga"

dit

Featured Posts

Andrea B
31 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

as if, dont act like redone is an angel when he contributed heavily to the frankensteined mess and even gave fans a fake date

but still... DJWS has been acting pretty rude lately and VERY unprofessional. I get that LMs are annoying but he shouldn't behave that way + I've seen some posts where he talks about his mental health, I think he's not in a good place right now. He's been posting some depressing things too, I used to defend him so much in the past because a lot of people talk sh*t about him but I'm getting tired of him. He's so SO unprofessional and loves to play the victim, yes fans are annoying but don't blame them, DJWS is known for being one of Gaga's BIGGEST producers, he knows we're so passionate about her and that's why he's been hyping us since they started working on LG6. He's rude and unstable. 

His work with Gaga is amazing, I bet he'll deliver GREAT bops for us! I can't wait to hear it:wub:

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

as if, dont act like redone is an angel when he contributed heavily to the frankensteined mess and even gave fans a fake date

Didn't he shade ARTPOP a couple years ago?

Andrea B
Just now, Muraena said:

yeah:toofunny: he basically said that it wasn't as good as TFM/TF, kinda unprofessional but at least he's not being rude to fans as far as I know.

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Muraena said:

Even Lady Gaga shaded ARTPOP, who hasn't seriously ?

ryanripley
11 minutes ago, Andree said:

but still... DJWS has been acting pretty rude lately and VERY unprofessional. I get that LMs are annoying but he shouldn't behave that way + I've seen some posts where he talks about his mental health, I think he's not in a good place right now. He's been posting some depressing things too, I used to defend him so much in the past because a lot of people talk sh*t about him but I'm getting tired of him. He's so SO unprofessional and loves to play the victim, yes fans are annoying but don't blame them, DJWS is known for being one of Gaga's BIGGEST producers, he knows we're so passionate about her and that's why he's been hyping us since they started working on LG6. He's rude and unstable. 

His work with Gaga is amazing, I bet he'll deliver GREAT bops for us! I can't wait to hear it:wub:

yeah, he should just turn off instagram comments tbh

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

lovespent

I get that LMs can be annoying sometimes but damn, he always seems so pressed and acts like a jerk, really.

His comment about Madonna and whole EY vs BTW situation was extremely rude already, seems like he gets easily upset over anything.

scallywally

Ive seen people say worse on here, we all crack sometimes. What if hes been told to keep quiet by Gaga on secret tracks yet he's still bombarded and not allowed to say anything? Hopefully LM's will get the message because he's obviously feeling harassed. 

Yea, seems like he has a temper himself. Kind of immature of him to be making comments like that all the time. He should act like the adult that he is and be able to keep his composure. 

15 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Even Lady Gaga shaded ARTPOP, who hasn't seriously ?

Well then, how would you react if she shaded one of his latest songs?

monketsharona
38 minutes ago, lovespent said:

I get that LMs can be annoying sometimes but damn, he always seems so pressed and acts like a jerk, really.

His comment about Madonna and whole EY vs BTW situation was extremely rude already, seems like he gets easily upset over anything.

I remember that time he even made the situation worse :toofunny:

Why can’t y’all take any responsibility for LMs? Why is harassing someone ok if they produce songs for Gaga?

”if u can’t handle social media, leave” cyber bullying DESTROYED

7 hours ago, dit said:

I feel bad for him. Monsters can be a really difficult fan base to deal with. At the same time I wish he did not react like this. It is unprofessional. I don't think the fans had any ill intentions...it's not their fault that they anticipate his work with Gaga because this is the artist that he is most associated with. Hope everything settle down...I feel like he is going through something and I truly wish him the best. 

i mean sure its unprofessional but οn the other hand he'll breathe and 300 people will start screaming "LG6 CONFIRMED???" :lolly:

Archived