celeb

DJWS is angry AGAIN! Post picture with Gaga! "STFU about Gaga"

dit

Featured Posts

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quartz

Guys just leave him alone. If he's that mad, why pour gasoline? At least now we know not to talk Gaga with him.

Inside, we are really made the same. đź•Š

AlexanderMagno

Lol I empathize with him. Fans are annoying and I understand how eventually it's impossible to ignore. LMs should simply accept that new music will come when it comes, in a year or ten. Their attitude is far from the normal antecipation and hype, they insist too much. 

Let this be a warning to those who keep thinking he is working with Gaga all the time.

If you can't handle social media, go offline. Simple as that. 

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

The Surrealist
1 minute ago, Miky said:

If you can't handle social media, go offline. Simple as that. 

Agreed. DJWS is coming off as childish and rude. So unprofessional to react to Instagram comments about Gaga. He should get some help if he gets so angry over social media.

Luke78619

Y'all act like he has to specify whether it's for Gaga or not, but he makes his own stuff you know, it's his own insta, he can post what he likes. I think it's pretty clear that he won't be posting any "cryptic" Gaga stuff again so just leave him be. He didn't do anything wrong here, and he didn't "insinuate that he's working with gags" here :madge:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Then maybe he should just shut up about projects he is doing with Gaga? He gets people hyped, and then acts rude. If you play with fire you are gonna get burned...

ryanripley
4 hours ago, Edge Of Venus said:

LMFAO told y'all he's an insufferable jerk, but watch half of GD defending him. On the other hand, RedOne has always remained grateful and humble no matter how many times his songs get b-sided or how many fans ask about future collaborations. DJWS is a TOXIC human being with no gratitude and he's responsible for some of Gaga's worst tracks, while RedOne has contributed to her greatest records. Yet these edgy fans here decide it is RedOne who should be thrown under the bus. I don't get it. 

as if, dont act like redone is an angel when he contributed heavily to the frankensteined mess and even gave fans a fake date

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Darcklighter22

He teased a bunch of fans multiple times in Twitter in the past. If he can't be the adult and not respond that's on him.

Edge Of Venus
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

as if, dont act like redone is an angel when he contributed heavily to the frankensteined mess and even gave fans a fake date

says someone who thinks Telephone is a **** video and DIC is inspired by her aunt masturbating.

VerifiableReliableFairyfly-size_restrict

GagaUnderYou

If he releaased ACT II on SoundCloud, and gave us an update on his work with Gaga, monsters would be more tame?

ryanripley
4 minutes ago, Edge Of Venus said:

says someone who thinks Telephone is a **** video and DIC is inspired by her aunt masturbating.

VerifiableReliableFairyfly-size_restrict

how is that relevant? :laughga:

i never said telephone sucks and her aunt was a woman so :emma: but that's unrelated

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived