Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

DJWS is angry AGAIN! Post picture with Gaga! "STFU about Gaga"

dit

Featured Posts

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel bad for him. Monsters can be a really difficult fan base to deal with. At the same time I wish he did not react like this. It is unprofessional. I don't think the fans had any ill intentions...it's not their fault that they anticipate his work with Gaga because this is the artist that he is most associated with. Hope everything settle down...I feel like he is going through something and I truly wish him the best. 

BLACKOUTbritney

"SH!T the f**k up about Gaga"

Does this mean the new album is about Scat?

SCATPOP 2018?????

IM HYPED

Let me spam his insta and ask him :diane:

Mr Judas
5 minutes ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

Does this mean the new album is about Scat?

SCATPOP 2018?????

IM HYPED

@ryanripley you should be elated TBH :diane:

OT.

I think he needs to calm down :neyde:

Florian
7 minutes ago, August Blue said:

I mean.. even LMs are angry at LMs :emma: 

THIS :laughga: And it'll become worse as the wait becomes longer :laughga: Start saving food and supplies because it'll be a war soon.

-----------

But I feel bad for DJWS, it must not be easy to be followed by people who actually don't support you as an artist but just as the tool of someone else :/ I mean those monsters could show an ounce of respect tbqh :/ 

Sylvanas

Honestly he seems to be in a bad place if he's really letting instagram comments get to his head. Seems like might need a break from social media.

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

Clarence

DJWS: hi

Yall: WHERES LG6 ARE U AND GAGA IN THE STUDIO RIGHT NOW TELL US ARTPOP ACT 2 BEYONCE TEA IS A NEW SONG GOING TO BE RELEASED SOON F**KIN TELL US RIGHT NOW WHERES THE CURE MV DO YOU HAVE FRANKENSTEIN TOO?!!!!!!!!!!!!! TELL USSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

DJWS: SHUT THE **** UP ABOUT GAGA

Yall: quit being rude :triggered:

I mean... he's only pretty known because of his work with Gaga so... don't think people are looking him up because of his YuGiOh music :awkney:

angels forever, forever angels

Archived