Azealia Banks announces Fantasea: The Second Wave, and its tracklist

Green Detox

Featured Posts

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Earthling
19 minutes ago, Green Detox said:

Yeah she just signed a Million Dollar Record Deal with Entertainment One a few weeks ago. Probably why a new album is in works

Good for her :applause:

I'm actually hyped for this project and if Azealia is willing to mature as a person while at it, I'll support her 100%.

*she switched baristas. ☕

WeDontStop

Venus is a literal bop, I fell in love with it the second I heard it :queenga:

i got the boys in dubai

Yaaaaassssssss she is coming to save female rap and go down in history.

Them vocals though. It sounds like a demo :/

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

omg i've been waiting for these!!!!!!!

theres only two albums that makes me so moist, 1 is the original darkGa LG5 concept with 8 redOne songs in it, and 2 is Azealia's fantasea 2nd wave especially this one song treasure island, i've heard the snippet on youtube omg i had to listen to the full version :cryga: 

Spoiler

actually the 3rd one is Cheek3cheek but none of y'all are gonna be having that and i dont like getting WPs for pointing that out so imma leave it at that.... :triggered:

Adampervez

Ok gays its time for yall to stop hating and raining on miss Banks' parade. Azealia has not only apologised for a lot that shes said, but she has also proved time and time again that she is probably the MOST innovative artist of our generation in terms of experimenting with music styles and pushing boundaries in rap and hip hop. 22 songs that are all guaranteed bops, is gonna make waiting for fantasea 2 since 2013 so worth it. 

ALGAYDO
6 hours ago, Pacify Him said:

I wanna stan for ha cuz y'all's so salty about ha :ladyhaha:

You want to stan someone because others don't like her? Are you in middle school? Lmao 

KingRedd

Ain’t know and Anna Wintour are already bops... I’m pulling for her because aside from her toxic Twitter shows, she can actually make good music and her style of rap is very distinct from the other rappers. If she focuses on music this time and not be involved In 3 feuds per week, she might.... might get some success.

May I Read You? 😎

OMG Mel B!

OMG Busta!

OMG why so many features? Azealia, don't become Nekci Mirage :(

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

I am more than shook, and my body won’t be ready for “Ain’t Know” :rip::giveup:

Also just realized she knocked Safaree off that song :air: 

Archived