💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

FEB - 21 - Studio in Oregon with DJWS?

monketsharona

Featured Posts

gstring
6 hours ago, Eros92 said:

So Gaga did the whole "I Miss You" thing and now DJWS is hash tagging MissingYou....

A cute relatable pop bop is on the way :firega:

Little little

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
justanothergay

I suspect for LG6 she'll be serving us those Whitney bops, with her breathy falsetto she's perfected lately.

that boy that boy that boy that boy that boy That Boy THAT BOY is a MONSTER

nattuggla

Gaga possibly being this often in the studio lately reminded me of when she talked about her chronic pain at the Toronto International Film Festival saying that a very strong piece of her believes that pain is a microphone and that her disease does her no good unless she transforms it into something else. 

So I have no doubt that her being in studio as much as possible  creating/writing/producing might actually be good for her well being, mentally as well as physically. 

I really hope that we might hear something from these sessions as I think this will show her artistic growth more and more and I can't wait to hear it...... 

nattuggla
3 hours ago, monketsharona said:

To be honest I feel like next album won't have tour (except her residency), travelling is ****ing her health for the moment, she need to take a break from this for the moment.

I understand the feeling though, my JWT date was set for today before being cancelled twice x) 

Tbh I have the feeling that Gaga and her team try to revalidate things which are important to them with the next era. Since touring is a big field an artist get the most money out of it and Gaga needing to cut short in the touring segment I bet they will focus more on having a successful era in terms of album/singles sales to compensate for the touring. But that's just a thought from my side. 

monketsharona
28 minutes ago, nattuggla said:

Tbh I have the feeling that Gaga and her team try to revalidate things which are important to them with the next era. Since touring is a big field an artist get the most money out of it and Gaga needing to cut short in the touring segment I bet they will focus more on having a successful era in terms of album/singles sales to compensate for the touring. But that's just a thought from my side. 

For this she'll have to focus more on the visual of course, but the most important is the deals she'll ave to sign for her songs to be known worldwide.

In terms of music she'll also have to be a bit more mainstream. I'm not that worried for this though, if DJWS, RedOne, BloodPop are in, I think the project is in good hands to appeal radios and streaming services.

monketsharona
Just now, Princess Stache said:

Are we sure thats where Gaga is?  How do we know?

The pictures she posted on Instagram (the cliffs and the beach) are from Portland. She's definitely there to rest and record like she did the last time. 

DJWS and RedOne have like zero reason to go there otherwise

LateToCult
4 hours ago, derpmonster said:

Y'all need to come to California. :triggered: Enjoy the weather, the people, and the high prices. :triggered::triggered:

I go down there frequently. I love LA. :hor:

imnotyourbabe10

Greatly appreciate their work/collaboration--however--I can't take his social media posts seriously (or social media, in general).  The whole "Hashtag Culture" comes off as disingenuous and I know everyone is guilty of it, though.

RedOne seems more fond of Gaga in his posts from what I've seen -- like their studio photos together. 

Oh well, modern life is at least interesting in its problems.

Schizophonic

if you google "oregon beach" you will find this picture

1280px-OregonCoastEcola_Edit.jpg

gaga posted this picture

and look at djws insta post.... location and tags

PLUS they have been in the studio in oregon together before.... so, what you guys think?

(havent seen this posted before, hope i´m not late)

That J

Sounds better than some of the reaches around here.  It's interesting at least! 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

CyanLights

Okay I'm literally the last person to do this kind of stuff but I think Weather Man is a registered title on Gaga's BMI

EDIT: It was written with DarkChild ignore me 

Archived