Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

FEB - 21 - Studio in Oregon with DJWS?

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

We know Gaga is in Portland. RedOne was in Portland last week too. I Guess Gaga never stopped working on LG6.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Edonis

All of this talk of Oregon makes me want to visit again :giveup: It's a beautiful state

I'm also equally excited to hear what comes out of these sessions. I know Gaga is resting but she loves to create music and do the best she can even under these circumstances. This upcoming year will be great for her :diane:

LMSince2008

She is. 😑 I hope she's okay now. She's been a hardworking girl ever since. She probably wants to create music that we will going to love. 😢

#2018radioisours

GypsyBabe
Just now, Edonis said:

All of this talk of Oregon makes me want to visit again :giveup: It's a beautiful state

I’ve always wanted to go there :diane: 

⚯͛

Edonis
2 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

It has such a great atmosphere to it, particularly felt in the parks and whatnot. I really enjoyed it :giveup:

LateToCult
6 minutes ago, Edonis said:

I'm also equally excited to hear what comes out of these sessions. I know Gaga is resting but she loves to create music and do the best she can even under these circumstances. This upcoming year will be great for her :diane:

6 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

F*ck Oregon. Washington state outsold.  :madge:

wait! Gaga is in Oregano. We thot it was for fibro center (which could still be the case) but maybe she is there for music too..

Redone went to oregano like 2 weeks ago..

and now DJWS is there?!

Man I love Oregano! 

OreganoMain.jpg?itok=vyN75144

SharGaga

I absolutely love how hard working she is. But I love her even more for putting her health first and cancelling some dates. I feel like she sometimes can be hard on herself but I'm so proud of her as a fan. It's always good to know she's working on music.

GypsyBabe

If she is still working on new music then I am torn between being super hyped (:excited2:) but also wishing she would take a real break for herself. ( :saladga: ) 

But I suppose creating music is very healing for her...so this is a good thing for her mind and body. 

⚯͛

Edonis
1 minute ago, LateToCult said:

If I wanted to go that far west, I'd just go to Vancouver :lolly:

Spoiler

But Washington State is a beautiful place as well :diane: Seattle is that Pacific Northwest city!

GypsyBabe
6 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

I’ve always wanted to go there too :tony:

⚯͛

LateToCult
5 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

I’ve always wanted to go there too :tony:

Come visit. There are like 3 pot shops in a 2 mile radius from my apartment.  :staymad:

Tom Nook
6 minutes ago, Eros92 said:

So Gaga did the whole "I Miss You" thing and now DJWS is hash tagging MissingYou....

I Miss You/Missing You possible song, or even lyrics :udidnt: I Wanna Be With You 2.0 is coming :udidnt:

200w.gif

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Archived