💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

The Walking Dead

HausOfMark

Featured Posts

Dominic

I just need them to finally get their revenge. Justice for Abraham and Glenn or I will have to call this series my last :interestinga:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

LadyLuca

Meeee! And I hope Negan wins!

The others wont have to die...negan just has to win....not that I like him or anything like that- I think it would be cool n stuff..

Spoiler

Please dont let Negan die :selena:

Spoiler

He is the best...the show got so much better with him

Spoiler

my god he will die

Spoiler

negan-season-7.jpg

Just look at him!

I died while watching it.. never finished:selena:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Sizzily

Spoiler

Spoiler

I'm so over it now that Carl is infected. I mean, he wasn't the best but I still enjoyed the dynamic of a father and son in the post apocalypse. But I guess their kind of on the wind down for a series finale. 

One Banned Boi

Mindblown

Thank god, I haven't had a TV show to watch for what feels like an eternity. I really don't like these mid-season breaks at all. I watch Fear The Walking Dead as well.

jaXXXon

Why are you starting a thread when people are writing spoilers. Like c'mon, you've only watched two seasons. It's not worth knowing all the big stuff coming up later on...

LeJudas

I love this show

But I'm pressed That Maggie is being treated so badly. She's signed on to do other show(s) because they don't feel she's as important as other characters

LeJudas
29 minutes ago, Mindblown said:

Thank god, I haven't had a TV show to watch for what feels like an eternity. I really don't like these mid-season breaks at all. I watch Fear The Walking Dead as well.

Fear is way better in quality and story tbh

Cavadour

I watched all seasons. Loved it. Except the two last ones. Once past the first Lucillebat killings, what a snoozefest. JD Morgan oozes nothing creepy or dangerous at all. His Negan is just ridiculous and annoying as f*ck. We're supposed to shrivel in fear like everybody else in the show but it just simply doesn't work! Plus countless moments they could have sniped this skinny puppet once for all. Why the heck didn't they choose a creepy psycho brutal beefy monster to play this part ?

Don't get me wrong. I like JDM as an actor, but he's such a miscast here. What a weird way to bury this show...

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

malazam

Watched 'til the 6th season when the show started going downhill.

If i want to watch a Mexican novel I'll just turn the TV on lol and now with Maggie dying they should cancel bc they're destroying the show.

another shot before we kiss the other side

Ricardo

can't believe this show is still on air? since GOT gained popularity I barely hear about TWD, too bad it was a good show the first seasons but it went on downhill, so boring 

Archived