💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is it just me or is there something wrong with duolipa BRIT preformance

Bloodyjack

Featured Posts

Bloodyjack

So me and my sis are in love with Duo and her BRIT performance has been one of the biggest excitements of the week for me but her performance was just on and it just seemed... strange. First off the song choice was an odd one. New rules just feels like such old news now and I don't understand why she wouldn't choose a song like IDGAF to elevate her other work. And she also seemed really fased and shaken. Maybe it was her nerves dominating her (which I completely respect) but she also seemed to be struggling to dance and sing at the same time and if she was then that's a big worry because the dance moves she were doing were really simple and slow  especially compared to the dance moves Beyonce and gaga pulled out the bag in their early career

He8MyHeart
3 minutes ago, Bloodyjack said:

So me and my sis are in love with Duo

It's Dua just so you know :)

Duella Dvil

Not everyone can be Beyoncé or Lady Gaga. That's why there's only one of each.

Typically at award shows (if you have a REALLY popular song that is nominated) you perform what you're nominated for. It's a lot less about what you're promoting currently than it is about representing your noms.

www.instagram.com/theduella666

swordstalker
15 minutes ago, Fish said:

Duo? :rip:

What's wrong with stanning duo? I, myself, am a HUGE fan of lodygaga! So proud an Armenian-American finally made it big :firega: Can't wait until she wins her first Grammy for her most recent trap album José, named after her dead uncle :giveup:

Spoiler

Ok, I know it's over the top, but that's just how festive I am!

3 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

Y'all gays are so nasty and rude for a typo and I'm living for it :air: 

its not a typo he made the "mistake" twice.

and whos nasty? lol. just annoying.

FameHookah

She is a model not a singer/performer, just a pretty face with catchy songs, and some ppl here said she was the new gaga lmao

WTF is MDNA

Teal Ambition

You guys have me literally :ladyhaha: I LOVE DUO LIPO

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

HYPERCRUSH
7 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

She is a model not a singer/performer, just a pretty face with catchy songs, and some ppl here said she was the new gaga lmao

oh please she has a unique beautiful voice and her own sound although it is pop. She was probably just nervous and kinda done of performin NR always

Archived