Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Wendy announces show hiatus

Eggsy

Featured Posts

Wendy Williams diagnosed with Graves' Disease, announces show hiatus

This is so sad everyone :( I hate that she had to lie about the faint.. Sis we care for you and your health you dont need to cover up an illness were here for you :hug:

Article link 

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/21/entertainment/wendy-williams-graves-disease/index.html

cnn article

Spoiler

(CNN)Talk show host Wendy Williams revealed on Wednesday that she has Graves' disease.

The host of "The Wendy Williams Show" made the announcement during her syndicated show, saying she will take three weeks off starting on Thursday to focus on her health.

"My doctor has prescribed ... are you ready? As of today, three weeks of vacation," she told the audience. "What? Who are you? I was pissed."

Graves' disease is an autoimmune disorder that causes overstimulation of the thyroid, which can lead to puffy eyes, anxiety, fatigue, insomnia and elevated blood pressure, according to endocrineweb.com.

Williams canceled several shows last week after announcing on social media that she was experiencing flu-like symptoms. Her health has made headlines in recent months after she fainted on-air during an October 31 episode of her show. At the time, she told viewers that she collapsed as a result of being "overheated."

"I'll be back in two [weeks]," Williams joked during her show on Wednesday. "I'm not an heiress. Who is going to pay my bills? Are you serious? I'm just saying, I come from working class."

Williams' representative told CNN she will not have a fill-in host and that they will rerun old episodes during her absence.

Galagala

Bless her out of my mind even if I really hate her because of all those ridiculous opinions on those talented artists. 

:(

I feel like it is related to her husband.

She looks like she is sufferinhg from major depression and works really hard to stand strong and looks like she's having fun.

She has a bad*** husband... she needs to let him go. even if it means him getting most of what she gained throughout the years...

SychosSoChic

Love the bitch :giveup:

Really holding out for her recovery and return.

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

RAMROD

Hope she feel better soon

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

LadyLuca

Hope Wendy recovers but cancells the show afterwards.  I just dont like her. She is so mean towards others. but its okay if other like her of course. (freedom of speech pls dont come for me)

(better Haroon?:wacko:;))

GypsyBabe

She’s a horrid person who flame baits for views, but I’m sorry that she is suffering with a disease. I hope she feels better. :(

⚯͛

The Child

tenor.gif?itemid=5355591

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child
1 hour ago, Adriana Lima said:

I feel like it is related to her husband.

She looks like she is sufferinhg from major depression and works really hard to stand strong and looks like she's having fun.

She has a bad*** husband... she needs to let him go. even if it means him getting most of what she gained throughout the years...

Putting herself and her health first has no price. She needs to get divorced ASAP!

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived