Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do You use Kim Petras?

Creyk

Featured Posts

She makes the kind of music pop music consumers usually like. I find her to be so refreshing, because not many people put out this kind of music today, because of the Urban trend. Does anyone like her?

If a bigger name put out this song, it would be a hit for sure.

3 minutes ago, iAdrian97 said:

I only know her from Unlock it by charli xcx but I do wanna check her out eventually!

I put her best song in the op,  try that if you have time

tumblr_mw3i9aCHa71s7ub96o1_400.gif

4 minutes ago, maxmore said:

well all her songs are produced by dr luke 

4 minutes ago, maxmore said:

just putting that out there

His talent is still intact

StarlightSeiya
1 hour ago, maxmore said:

well all her songs are produced by dr luke 

So what? I'm still going to bop to her songs. Dr Puke is an awful man but if you keep this mindset, you'll miss out on some good music.

Bone Apple Tea bebe

Supersonic

No. the music is bland and boring and produced by somebody who is probably in the top 3 of "worst person alive". I like to align my chakras with positivity.

DiscoHeaven23

She saw this happen:

kesha-verdict-620x413.jpg

She saw what he did to other pop girls

original-30071-1457365232-5.jpg?downsize=715:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto

P!nk: 

“I don’t know what happened,” she said of Kesha’s much-publicized claims that Dr. Luke was sexually and verbally abusive. “But I know that regardless of whether or not Dr. Luke did that, this is his karma and he earned it because he’s not a good person.”

“I have told him that to his face and I do not work with him,” she added. “He doesn’t do good business, he’s not a kind person, he doesn’t do the right thing when given ample opportunities to do so, and I don’t really feel that bad for him.” Dr. Luke declined to comment.

Source: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/05/arts/music/pink-interview-beautiful-trauma-trump.html

And yet, she still CHOSE to work with him. Shows bad character...in my opinion. 

Regardless of the tunes she releases. I cannot support her, there's other pop girls worth my time. Besides, I'm too busy bopping to the other new and interesting pop girl, Queen Dua

1 hour ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

She saw this happen:

kesha-verdict-620x413.jpg

She saw what he did to other pop girls

original-30071-1457365232-5.jpg?downsize=715:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto

P!nk: 

“I don’t know what happened,” she said of Kesha’s much-publicized claims that Dr. Luke was sexually and verbally abusive. “But I know that regardless of whether or not Dr. Luke did that, this is his karma and he earned it because he’s not a good person.”

“I have told him that to his face and I do not work with him,” she added. “He doesn’t do good business, he’s not a kind person, he doesn’t do the right thing when given ample opportunities to do so, and I don’t really feel that bad for him.” Dr. Luke declined to comment.

Source: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/05/arts/music/pink-interview-beautiful-trauma-trump.html

And yet, she still CHOSE to work with him. Shows bad character...in my opinion. 

Regardless of the tunes she releases. I cannot support her, there's other pop girls worth my time. Besides, I'm too busy bopping to the other new and interesting pop girl, Queen Dua

1. Dua is not new, she has been in the game for like 3 years?

2. Katy needs to work with Luke for KP5, if he gives this kind of quality to a newcomer imagine what he would do with a seasoned superstar!

Archived