đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Alicia Keys and Kelly Clarkson sing "Feeling Good" on The Voice

The Surrealist

Featured Posts

DeleteMyAccount

I love Alicia and Kelly, but I wish people would start realizing that The Voice is really just a show to promote the judges careers. The contestants definitely bring it, but the show just always puts more of a spotlight on the celebrity judges rather than the actually point of the show. Hopefully Idol brings that back.

The Surrealist
8 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

I love Alicia and Kelly, but I wish people would start realizing that The Voice is really just a show to promote the judges careers. The contestants definitely bring it, but the show just always puts more of a spotlight on the celebrity judges rather than the actually point of the show. Hopefully Idol brings that back.

Well of course it is but the contestants get support unlike other shows. Alicia is still supporting Chris Blue after he put out his first album and won the show.

DeleteMyAccount
24 minutes ago, The Surrealist said:

Well of course it is but the contestants get support unlike other shows. Alicia is still supporting Chris Blue after he put out his first album and won the show.

Who is Chris Blue? It's not a problem that Alicia still supports him. That's the whole point of the show. The judges are supposed to stay in touch with their winner. But the business side of the show is what kills it for me.

sipthistea
1 hour ago, ZacharyMark said:

Then why is Xtina still promoting Oreos? :oprah:

Archived