A Star Is Born
Sign in to follow this  
performance

Alicia Keys and Kelly Clarkson sing "Feeling Good" on The Voice

Featured Posts

The Surrealist   Paws Up 27,467
The Surrealist

WIGGGGG OFFFFF! My queen and Kelly slayed the world.

• Like 1

ZacharyMark   Paws Up 7,721
ZacharyMark

I love Alicia and Kelly, but I wish people would start realizing that The Voice is really just a show to promote the judges careers. The contestants definitely bring it, but the show just always puts more of a spotlight on the celebrity judges rather than the actually point of the show. Hopefully Idol brings that back.

The Surrealist   Paws Up 27,467
The Surrealist
8 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

I love Alicia and Kelly, but I wish people would start realizing that The Voice is really just a show to promote the judges careers. The contestants definitely bring it, but the show just always puts more of a spotlight on the celebrity judges rather than the actually point of the show. Hopefully Idol brings that back.

Well of course it is but the contestants get support unlike other shows. Alicia is still supporting Chris Blue after he put out his first album and won the show.

ZacharyMark   Paws Up 7,721
ZacharyMark
24 minutes ago, The Surrealist said:

Well of course it is but the contestants get support unlike other shows. Alicia is still supporting Chris Blue after he put out his first album and won the show.

Who is Chris Blue? It's not a problem that Alicia still supports him. That's the whole point of the show. The judges are supposed to stay in touch with their winner. But the business side of the show is what kills it for me.

ShockPop   Paws Up 5,651
ShockPop

My lifelong quest to have Gaga cover this seems nearer for some reason.

sipthistea   Paws Up 15,286
sipthistea
1 hour ago, ZacharyMark said:

Then why is Xtina still promoting Oreos? :oprah: