💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Perfect Illusion choreography by Richy

spanishmonster

Featured Posts

5 hours ago, LePetitMonstr said:

I mean, G.U.Y. and Americano say hello

Are you implying G.U.Y. is worse than the one in the OP? :air: G.U.Y. isn't bad in the first place.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Darcklighter22
6 hours ago, Saint Laurent said:

Probably the worst professional choreography I have ever seen...

In a nutshell thats Richy Jackson. Loreanne ended up being power hungry and waiting to live threw gaga at the end but at least she did good choreo

Reality

It's definitely not as bad as people are making it out to be (some of y'all are overreacting), but I agree that PI doesn't need choreo. I think it takes away from the free-spiritedness of the song. 

🃏🖤👹

He's still a dancer after all and they all still doing some moves to "warm up" is not like this was meant to be used on Tour or anything. Also it's not even that bad, if they were on stage on the back doing something while Lady seizure was on the front maybe the performance wouldn't feel so flat (and short [and random])

MaryJaneHolland
7 hours ago, Bradley said:

It's not that bad? Why is everyone hating on it. :saladga:

It's really good, but can he choreograph something that she can actually dance to? :selena:

Her fibro is limiting her, but she clearly wants to keep dancing, so he better find a balance in between. Choreographies which are not hard for her to do, yet look unique and not lazy :selena:

ryanripley
5 hours ago, Edge Of Venus said:

Richy is the f****** worst. Someone pack him up with DJWS and flush them off please. 

no

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ryanripley
1 hour ago, Jacob Marley said:

Hmm. I didn’t think there was any choreography for this era.

giphy.gif

the JWT :poot:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

This probably would have looked fine if the dancers did around Gaga while she thrashed around.

3 points in and ready for more

I’m so use to her jumping around since the music video, choreo never crossed my mind. :ladyhaha: So I’m happy it was scrapped however the A-YO choreo could’ve stayed. :selena:

giphy.gif

Archived