💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Dua Lipa ft. Charli XCX, Zara Larsson, ALMA & Mo - IDGAF (Live Lounge)

JustHMLover

Featured Posts

Martijn

Great performance, but am I the only one who felt uncomfortable watching it? 
The pre-recorded backing vocals were louder than the girls there + Dua standing with her back facing them was also weird.
Maybe it's just me.

baptism

I literally don't even know who's who except Charli. The rest are basic and have NO star quality at all. SnoooozzzZzin' at this.

ModernEcstasy

Well this turned out to be a whole lot of nothing!

i was hoping they’d each have their own part. 

Fua, however is outstanding live. I saw her at Glastonbury last year and she blew my mind!

Serial Chiller

poor mø, always in the background. :interestinga:

And this is so unnecessarily awkward. I mean I'm not sure of the context, but they could have just taken turn singing a few lines instead of just standing there being Dua's backup singers. 

venusfly
14 minutes ago, baptism said:

I literally don't even know who's who except Charli. The rest are basic and have NO star quality at all. SnoooozzzZzin' at this.

Almost everyone there is a bigger star than charli, it’s not their fault you don’t keep up with current pop? :smh:

Ngl I was disappointed when I heard it this morning. They could've thrown a new verse in or at least done something so it wasn't exactly the same as the original version 

36 minutes ago, baptism said:

The real question is how can you know Charli but not anyone that she frequently collabs with :oprah:

DOJA CAT
50 minutes ago, baptism said:

Well ALMA and Mø collaborated with Charli sooo

thank u, next

Archived