Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Lady Gaga 2008 Just Dance intros

YCHofficial

Featured Posts

YCHofficial

Remember when she had those different pre-recorded spoken intros for different places 

This next one uses the fame ball intro followed by a custom one in French

The epic Pop Music Will Never Be Low Brow

PunkTheFunk

"HELLO, MY NAME IS LADY GA GA. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK TO A CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE, PLEASE PRESS 1. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO REPLACE YOUR DISCO STICK, PLEASE PRESS 2. IF YOU LOVE THIS RECORD BUT CAN'T SEE STRAIGHT ANYMORE, PLEASE PRESS 3."

3862bdd73d5bc1cab7484417590b6a2a--lady-g

Quartz

Looking back, she really was so weird and extra. It's a good thing I was unfiltered and crazy back then too. We couldn't have clicked so hard otherwise :selena:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Helxig

Yaaaasss I love this!

She gave every place their own intro. It seems like she's really grateful to be doing a promotional tour. So cute, such humble beginnings.

Remember how obsessed she used to be with tech? And combining technology with fashion a la the TV glasses. That was so fresh and innovative for the time!

If she were still of the same mind these days she could do something so much more impressive with modern technology available to her and the Haus! Like an entire outfit that of material that can play videos on them. That'd be impressive af.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Anveeroy
2 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

"HELLO, MY NAME IS LADY GA GA. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK TO A CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE, PLEASE PRESS 1. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO REPLACE YOUR DISCO STICK, PLEASE PRESS 2. IF YOU LOVE THIS RECORD BUT CAN'T SEE STRAIGHT ANYMORE, PLEASE PRESS 3."

3862bdd73d5bc1cab7484417590b6a2a--lady-g

:air:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Queen of narrations for her #1 Dance Club single back in 2008 and now for Donatella tribute in 2018 :pray:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Archived