Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Thoughts on Hailee Steinfeld?

RadioIsOurs

Featured Posts

RadioIsOurs

I've never seen her movies. Everyone in my area sees her as this legit new pop girl (only because she's a hit on Spotify? :gum:). But imo I just don't think she has what it takes yet and still a level below someone like Dua Lipa. Her songs are kinda basic (but you still kinda bop to them when they are played in stores) and from what I've heard so far her she can't sing that great either. But I do think she's very fashionable... :gaysia:

tumblr_ntmhtbIJWs1qi23pgo6_250.gif

Contrapoints

It's kind of ironic that she 'wants to be like most girls'.

Honey... u is the national average.

ryanripley

i LOVE her, i think she's a great actress and Let Me Go ISSA BOP

i really recommend Edge Of Seventeen :D 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Glamourpuss

I honestly don't get the appeal. She seems so random to me. Sorry if I offend anyone but I don't get how she's as successful as she is. Not to slate her talent or her as person but for showbiz what's so special about her compared to others? :huh:

I love ha, the fact that she has an Oscar nom for acting and then she became a pop star will always be iconic to me

reverse Stefania Germanottian experience 

ryanripley
33 minutes ago, PussyGlam said:

I honestly don't get the appeal. She seems so random to me. Sorry if I offend anyone but I don't get how she's as successful as she is. Not to slate her talent or her as person but for showbiz what's so special about her compared to others? :huh:

bc she has more talent than most pop girls at her level, she's a way better actress than musician but she has a pleasant voice and catchy tunes

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

I like some of her songs, sometime I'm confused by her career. Why did she do a song with Flordia Georgia line? :selena:

Don't visit my profile

Teal Ambition

LOVE HER! Most Girls is my jam :lolly: I pretty much love all of her songs tbh (SHE SERVES BOPS) :whitney: She was great in Pitch Perfect too

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

I actually think she pretty consistently releases bops. She has nice melodies whether the songs are unique or not.

1 hour ago, PussyGlam said:

She was first known more as an actress but then got signed to a label so people know her mostly from acting or at least when her first song came out

Archived