💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

TS Madison vs. Khia - The big fall of the rising sensation

Noah

Featured Posts

Hello Guys, 

If you're a fan of TS Madison or Khia, or just enjoyed the GIFs that have flown all over the internet, you've probably heard of The Queens Court. The Queens Court was/is an Internet Series created by TS Madison and Khia, which originally started on Facebook. They took Fan Questions talked about Celebs and much more. It was/is known for it's quick wit and TS Madison being extra while Khia is reading someone down to filth. Sayings like 'Next Caller' even made a Single from both of them a thing. They filmed it in TS's home and the Videos of the Show are now able to be found on Maddie's YouTube.

So, what happened?

Well, in the last Episode, Khia stormed off set before a long anticipated Interview because of technical difficulties. Things didn't progress as well as they should and TS Madison got left alone during the Situation with her Co-Host showing complete unprofessional behavior. TS Madison was sad and in tears after the Stream because Khia did not help or care about the Situation and didn't take her fair share of responsibility and sat through the live (with the difficulties) but just walked off.

The Situation got so intense, that after the Livestream, Khia called TS Madison a thief and said that she was forced into doing many things on the show. Rapper Nicki Minaj was a fan of the show and got them/tried to get them a Production Deal with a company. TS Madison never did anything behind Khias back though and is the one who owns the trademark for the Show/Name. Khia didn't want the 'help' from Minaj or anyone. 

The 'Gigs' they have now are being difficult since Khia wants a different hotel, driver etc. than TS Madison. 

It is noteworthy, that without this Show, Khias 'career' would've never 'revived' again. TS Madison currently has her own Show on the WOW Presents Network, Hosts the Facebook Aftershow of The Four and starred in Episodes of 'Gay For Play' by RuPaul. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Tokyo Rose
2 minutes ago, Noah said:

Khia didn't want the 'help' from Minaj

:giggle: She is hilarious. Never seemed to like the Minaj very much. 

That J

Khia is EVERYTHING!!  She makes me laugh.  That girl is crazy in all my favorite ways.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

imnotyourbabe10

This is a case for Judas 

The breakdown around 2:45 is mandatory listening :diane:

[Team Khia, by the way].

geopang

I like Khia, but she really shot herself in the foot with this situation. She behaves like a child. I feel bad for TS Madison.

38 minutes ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

[Team Khia, by the way].

[so you're team transphobic?] :diane:

imnotyourbabe10
13 hours ago, Sexxx said:

[so you're team transphobic?] :diane:

Yikes!  When did she make transphobic comments? (A great deal of hip-hop has -phobic lyrics...just curious as to Khia's lyrics/comments that you are aware of).   

I've always thought she was just kind of pervy.  I mean the tracks I listen to somewhat regularly are: My Neck My Back, I've Been Called a Bitch, Don't Trust, F**kin' Me Tonight, Pay Yo P***y Bill.  And I don't recall hearing anything so blatantly -phobic as, say, DMX's Where The Hood At. 

RAMROD

I have not watch the video, is it shown in the video what makes Khia acted that way? Or is it behind the curtain thing?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

KingRedd

Khia has this thing with never making it big because she doesn’t like the help of other. Madison did the right business moves by trademarking the business name and buying the domain. Khia tried to make it seem like Madison did that behind her back, but Khia never put any money on it. 

I wish they’d stop being immature because that show was so funny. They have great chemistry. Madison keeps Khia on topic. Such a shame.

May I Read You? 😎

5 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I have not watch the video, is it shown in the video what makes Khia acted that way? Or is it behind the curtain thing?

Khia just left during the Stream bc of technical difficulties and was just hella rude to Maddy. They made response IG Livestreams that you can check out, where Khia is the unemotional Woman she always has been.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

11 hours ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

Yikes!  When did she make transphobic comments? (A great deal of hip-hop has -phobic lyrics...just curious as to Khia's lyrics/comments that you are aware of).   

I've always thought she was just kind of pervy.  I mean the tracks I listen to somewhat regularly are: My Neck My Back, I've Been Called a Bitch, Don't Trust, F**kin' Me Tonight, Pay Yo P***y Bill.  And I don't recall hearing anything so blatantly -phobic as, say, DMX's Where The Hood At. 

people in her circle asked her why she ****s with lgbt people and she basically said for money :rip: 

RAMROD
Just now, Sexxx said:

people in her circle asked her why she ****s with lgbt people and she basically said for money :rip: 

Basically RuPaul on why she does drag :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived