• Last Reply
Spoiler

but didn't her husband died?

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

AmericanGUY
Just now, Parach said:

I was also wondering :awkney:

they're making it that he faked his death

꧁ 𝕛'đ•§đ•–đ•Šđ•© đ•Ąđ•’đ•€ 𝕞𝕠𝕩𝕣𝕚𝕣 đ•„đ• đ•Šđ•„đ•– đ•€đ•–đ•Šđ•đ•– ꧂

That J

They are ignoring or changing Dan's (the husband) death thank God although I'm sure there will be a joke about it. 

I am an original back from the day Roseanne fan. It was the best show on tv for so long and still is at times.  It never gets old and I've probably seen each episode 80 times each and still laugh. I am THRILLED about this and hope they will find a way to do more since this new upcoming season is only like 9 episodes.  But I'm not complaining. I will gladly take what they give me!  This will be a blast!!

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Eighteen
2 minutes ago, That J said:

They are ignoring or changing Dan's (the husband) death thank God although I'm sure there will be a joke about it. 

I am an original back from the day Roseanne fan. It was the best show on tv for so long and still is at times.  It never gets old and I've probably seen each episode 80 times each and still laugh. I am THRILLED about this and hope they will find a way to do more since this new upcoming season is only like 9 episodes.  But I'm not complaining. I will gladly take what they give me!  This will be a blast!!

same. for me i hope they just ignore the death completely and not have exposition about it like they did in will and grace. 

8 minutes ago, AmericanGUY said:

they're making it that he faked his death

The Bold and the Beautiful is shook:awkney:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

That J
34 minutes ago, Eighteen said:

same. for me i hope they just ignore the death completely and not have exposition about it like they did in will and grace. 

Totally agree. I think that's what will happen although I'm sure there's a great one liner to sum it all up and then move forward.  Haha. 

August Blue
8 minutes ago, Altair said:

Just fyi, that actress heavily supports Trump. 

Cancelled without even starting :awkney: 

That J
10 minutes ago, Altair said:

Just fyi, that actress heavily supports Trump. 

Me and Roseanne follow each other on Twitter and she has been supportive of Trump but she hasn't been one to beat other people down for totally disagreeing ...like I have done. Lol. She did say it's realistic for a family like the Connors to have at least been pro Trump at first. So that could be interesting. Honestly, the show really never has been about hardcore political humor so I don't think the Trump issue will be an issue or take away from the enjoyment of the show.  We shall see at least.  Lol. 

I choose not to read posts and such by hardcore Trump supporters and that includes Roseanne so idk if she is still all about him or not.  But I know she was.  I'm here for the show ...her politics are exactly that. Hers. So that's how I'm looking at it.  

Archived