💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Chris Brown Wishes Rihanna Happy Birthday

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

I don't know if i have so much of an issue with him wishing her happy birthday, like you can totally do that. 

BUT TO USE A BABY PICTURE OF HER.

That's something a mom/dad/sibling would do. That's the part I find weird. You're an ex boyfriend who beat the **** out of her and you've decided to wish her happy birthday with a picture of her as a baby. Like you're grandma Fenty, who pulled it outta her 1988 photo album. 

Ferrer Zorola

I live everytime he gets backlash. Fame should be a sort of card and everytime someone fks up really bad they get the card taken away and suddenly people forget their existence 

lol I know i’m crazy 

LIFE IS GOOD

VOLANTIS

Not today Satan. Not today. 

tenor.gif

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

DeleteMyAccount

Chris Brown is the perfect example of why society will never move forward. People have it easy. Just wait a couple years and people will love them again.

Cuchulainn
24 minutes ago, Levine said:

Y'all still mad at thim even tho rihanna worked with him after the incident? lol

Yes. I really don’t think a man who beats a woman should be forgiven just because she runs back to him. Maybe she feared for her life if she didn’t publicly forgive him. Victims of abuse do all kinds of things that make it seem like they are okay even if they aren’t.

Archived