sipthistea

Featured Posts

Mirages

I knew as soon as I saw the title wich one it was gonna be :ladyhaha:

Cock knee? Cockney, cock me, cock you :laughga::wtfga:

Adele singing woman :cryga:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

DelusionalGaga

Adele's laugh is everything. But who in the world would ever believe that this interviewer is Japanese?:emma:

sipthistea
49 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Adele's laugh is everything. But who in the world would ever believe that this interviewer is Japanese?:emma:

Adele

giphy.gif

sipthistea
1 hour ago, Mirages said:

I knew as soon as I saw the title wich one it was gonna be :ladyhaha:

Cock knee? Cockney, cock me, cock you :laughga::wtfga:

Adele singing woman :cryga:

Adele was so embarrassed at the masturbating part :laughga:

The Louvre
55 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Lots of people. She has also interviewed will.i.am, Pamela Anderson, LaToya Jackson and David Hasselhoff, tho Adele is obviously the biggest name she has done, and the funniest one at that.

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

rumours
1 hour ago, DelusionalGaga said:

I’ve heard the River Lea is riddled with pollution. That might explain it. 

ssiHAA_b_400x400.jpg

Mirages
38 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

Adele was so embarrassed at the masturbating part :laughga:

Poor baby and she was so young as well.

I'm the bitch that's fragile

StrawberryBlond

It doesn't matter how many times I watch this, it's still as hilarious as the first time. Adele is all of us when we're faced with someone who speaks very little English, has trouble understanding and gets the wrong end of the stick. This comedian knows just how to channel the character of the foreign interviewer who gets their interviewee lost in a world of awkwardness. How she keeps a straight face throughout when Adele's laugh is so infectious is commendable. I don't even know how Adele holds it together this well. "Skinny but pretty voice with tattoos all over her body drugs taking and singing miss wine in the house" would have had me in fits and "my boyfriend had sex with my brother, so it was not so good" would have had me on the floor!

My favourite bit is when she tries to get her to date the guy and Adele jumps right in there with "but I'm going home right after this!" because she doesn't want to date him at all! And when she admits at the end that she just made it all up to get out of it was the icing on the cake!

1 hour ago, DelusionalGaga said:

But who in the world would ever believe that this interviewer is Japanese?:emma:

In looks, accent or both? I think her accented English is pretty much spot on and looks-wise, I wouldn't have doubted it for a second. I've seen Japanese women who look just like that. That disguise is amazing, her fake teeth and glasses completely change how she looks. It's surprising how the smallest things can make a massive difference. Not to mention, your hair colour, length and style can completely change your appearance, which is totally the case for this woman.

DelusionalGaga
2 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

It doesn't matter how many times I watch this, it's still as hilarious as the first time. Adele is all of us when we're faced with someone who speaks very little English, has trouble understanding and gets the wrong end of the stick. This comedian knows just how to channel the character of the foreign interviewer who gets their interviewee lost in a world of awkwardness. How she keeps a straight face throughout when Adele's laugh is so infectious is commendable. I don't even know how Adele holds it together this well. "Skinny but pretty voice with tattoos all over her body drugs taking and singing miss wine in the house" would have had me in fits and "my boyfriend had sex with my brother, so it was not so good" would have had me on the floor!

My favourite bit is when she tries to get her to date the guy and Adele jumps right in there with "but I'm going home right after this!" because she doesn't want to date him at all! And when she admits at the end that she just made it all up to get out of it was the icing on the cake!

In looks, accent or both? I think her accented English is pretty much spot on and looks-wise, I wouldn't have doubted it for a second. I've seen Japanese women who look just like that. That disguise is amazing, her fake teeth and glasses completely change how she looks. It's surprising how the smallest things can make a massive difference. Not to mention, your hair colour, length and style can completely change your appearance, which is totally the case for this woman.

It's a good disguise for sure. She doesn't look anything like her real self.

What I meant was that she didn't look like a Japanese woman. The black wig and the eye makeup indicate that they were going for an Asian appearance. And there's no way anyone would mistake her for an Asian.

Maybe she was depicting a white woman who lives in Japan. :emma:

It's still a hilarious interview, nonetheless. 

Haroon

LOOOOOOOOOOOL YES THIS ONE :air::air::air:

I swear every time I watch it it's like the first time, and then I end up rewinding to the part where she cracks and loses it and it makes me crack up so hard too :sharon:

Archived