celeb

Kesha Postpones Tour

The Bling

Featured Posts

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, That J said:

@that juju Baaaaaaabe I'm SO glad you got to see her when you did.  Yay us for good timing. :ladyhaha:

I've grown to really admire Kesha and I wish her peace and a speedy recovery. 

if i hadn't gotten to hear Spaceship live I would've flipped my shit :air: 

All the best to my #2 pop girl, Kesha I hope you're receiving this good juju :pray: 

❤ x ❤

Whispering
On 2/20/2018 at 12:23 PM, ShockPop said:

Get a brace on and continue as normal. I did!

Not all patients need to consider an ACL reconstruction. If you have also torn a meniscus or if you have torn more than one ligament then surgery to reconstruct your ACL is more likely to be your best option.

People who choose not to have an ACL reconstruction are at high risk for secondary injuries such as a meniscus tear or an injury to the cartilage or cushioning on the ends of our bones.  Both of these injuries dramatically increase your risk for developing arthritis in the knee. 

ShockPop
2 hours ago, Whispering said:

Not all patients need to consider an ACL reconstruction. If you have also torn a meniscus or if you have torn more than one ligament then surgery to reconstruct your ACL is more likely to be your best option.

People who choose not to have an ACL reconstruction are at high risk for secondary injuries such as a meniscus tear or an injury to the cartilage or cushioning on the ends of our bones.  Both of these injuries dramatically increase your risk for developing arthritis in the knee. 

I tore my acl, mcl and meniscus. I used a solid brace for a few months then had surgery when it fit my schedule.

Whispering
9 hours ago, ShockPop said:

I tore my acl, mcl and meniscus. I used a solid brace for a few months then had surgery when it fit my schedule.

So, you did have surgery. 

Doing a world tour in a solid brace wouldn't be practical. Kesha is doing what needs to be done to continue in the future. 

ShockPop
1 hour ago, Whispering said:

Doing a world tour in a solid brace wouldn't be practical. Kesha is doing what needs to be done to continue in the future. 

I was being flippant. Obviously.

1 hour ago, Whispering said:

Yes. Kesha only stands still for a few songs, and there is plenty of energy in her show.  I am devastated at how she must be feeling.  So much uncertainty about what she can do in the future.  For those who haven't seen her show, here is 4-minutes.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived