Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Has the fan base grown or shrunk online?

dit

Featured Posts

Has the fan base grown or is it smaller? I have no clue. I don't remember nothing. :selena:

All I know is I hear urban legends of threads making it to like massive amounts of pages and stuff :selena:

I'd imagine it grew because the internet is even more accessible with every year that goes by but at the same time it might have shrunk because a lot of LMs are getting older and retiring to live in Wisconsin (cheese state). 

So what do you think? Any veterans that are still among us that could help answer this question? :selena: 

derpmonster
2 minutes ago, dit said:

because a lot of LMs are getting older and retiring to live in Wisconsin (cheese state). 

:sharon:

Well her old fans are only from the C2C era onwards. The teens she got from Born This Way and Fame aren't old enough to be in Wisconsin yet. :selena:

I wanna say her online fanbase may have shrunk because she is not the mainstream "omg everywhere in news what's she gunnnaaaa do nexzttt!!???" person like she was 2009-2012ish. Little Monsters are far outnumbered by *some* fanbases :triggered: that are cool and hip to be a part of now. LMs are more of a cult.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

2 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Well her old fans are only from the C2C era onwards. The teens she got from Born This Way and Fame aren't old enough to be in Wisconsin yet. :selena:

Last time I went to a Gaga tour the Born Brave bus was looking like this: 

ringandride-large.JPG

and I live for it because I LOVE talking to the elderly :selena: 

derpmonster
2 minutes ago, dit said:

Last time I went to a Gaga tour the Born Brave bus was looking like this: 

ringandride-large.JPG

and I live for it because I LOVE talking to the elderly :selena: 

delete :triggered:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Mindblown
15 minutes ago, dit said:

LMs are getting older and retiring to live in Wisconsin (cheese state). 

giphy.gif

As someone living in Wisconsin, I AM TRIGGERED 

ryanripley

well her follower count keeps going up, isn't she the 7th or 6th most followed rn?

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

2 minutes ago, Mindblown said:

giphy.gif

As someone living in Wisconsin, I AM TRIGGERED 

music-video.jpg

Just now, ryanripley said:

well her follower count keeps going up, isn't she the 7th or 6th most followed rn?

That's because of accumulation over time but I'm more so talking about like activity on fan sites and bases and stuff. Has that grown? I have no clue. Sometimes ppl talk about how "Dead the base is compared to how it was back then / reading clues in lipstick" and a bunch of mess like that and I am left wondering what did I miss out on :selena: 

ryanripley
4 minutes ago, dit said:

That's because of accumulation over time but I'm more so talking about like activity on fan sites and bases and stuff. Has that grown? I have no clue. Sometimes ppl talk about how "Dead the base is compared to how it was back then / reading clues in lipstick" and a bunch of mess like that and I am left wondering what did I miss out on :selena: 

oh

well i think GGDs peak was BTW era but then a lot of the fake fans and real but frustrated fans left during ARTPOP :blink:

i think the website is growing though, theres newbies all the time

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

oh

well i think GGDs peak was BTW era but then a lot of the fake fans and real but frustrated fans left during ARTPOP :blink:

i think the website is growing though, theres newbies all the time

Thank you!...zazzy :selena: 

Mirages
1 hour ago, dit said:

retiring to live in Wisconsin

Whats wrong with Wisconsin? :saladga:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Dark Anatomy

Im not sure...

But what HAS grown are Gagas crops which are the main inspiration of her next lead single "Zucchini Dreams". Which will debut on the Vma stage via a Wheel Barrel. 

And speaking if Barrels don't forget the Cracker Barrel exclusive album "Crockett" inspired by memory of her Great Great Great  Cousin Davey Crockett.  Which comes out September 33rd. 

:derpga:

DiscoStyx
1 hour ago, ryanripley said:

oh

this, but I think she's gained a significant amount of new fans in 2016 and 2017 so I'm glad - and quite surprised tbh.

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

FfFfFfFF
4 hours ago, derpmonster said:

I wanna say her online fanbase may have shrunk because she is not the mainstream "omg everywhere in news what's she gunnnaaaa do nexzttt!!???" person like she was 2009-2012ish. Little Monsters are far outnumbered by *some* fanbases :triggered: that are cool and hip to be a part of now. LMs are more of a cult.

Depends on how you look at it.

Mainstream popular artist like T. Swift, Rihanna have more casual fans but less obsessive ones. Gaga's core fanbase is bigger, thing seen at the AMA when Gaga won over Rihanna by vote.

Ferrer Zorola

Definitely shrunk. We can’t even get a video to 100M in a month like EVERYBODY does even fkin new comer Dua Lipa

:saladga:

LIFE IS GOOD

Archived