question

How often do you listen to Gaga?

heda97

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He8MyHeart

I listen to Gaga whenever I become jaded by the current music trends and need a reminder of true talent.

Robo Ga

I go through super Gaga phases where I'll listen to her non-stop, rediscover her old albums, etc. Then I take a break from her for a little while. At least one of her latest releases is always on my playlists though

🤖⚡️

Helxig

I still listen to her pretty much every day.

Whether I have one of her albums playing in my car non-stop, or I've fallen down the rabbit hole of listening to her live performances on YouTube for hours... she's always on my mind and in my ears.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

ChromaticaPunk

A Gaga song usually finds it's way into my listening pretty much every day. I play Aura, Venus and G.U.Y. pretty regularly as well as The Fame mostly in full. Born This Way pretty rarely even though it's my favourite. Joanne even rarer.

Quartz

Everyday. It's hard not to when she has so many songs in my shuffle playlist XD

Also, just got these awesome earphones and gave ARTPOP a listen. Damn, that album had mixing issues. It was like loud colorful vomit in my ears. 

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

LMSince2008

EVERYDAY. New and old songs on shuffle. I also listen to some other artist too but Gaga is my favorite tho. ❤

#2018radioisours

Esteban

I listen to music everyday but i listen to Gaga's songs once per week or 2weeks when i have assimilated the new albums i discover every week so i do regressive thing, i return to my comfy area and i listen to Born this way in full and sometimes Joanne or few songs from the Fame (the Fame, Beautiful dirty rich, Brown eyes, i like it rough, boys boys boys, Paper gangsta and Summerboy) and the 2 songs that i tolerate in ARTPOP (ARTPOP and Do what you want) After this hour of "Gaga bulimia" i dont listen to her until i need her again to remember to myself what a good album is.

RochestrMonstr

Although she has nothing new and I don't have anything on repeat, I listen to Joanne, ARTPOP, Born This Way, The Fame Monster, and Cheek to Cheek in regular rotation with my other music. I would say I hear every song from each album at least weekly, if not more than that for some of my favorite tracks. 

The Fame is the only album I don't listen to regularly (except some of the singles). 

Archived