Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Rihanna Turns 30

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

Today, Feb 20, (depending on what time zone your in) is Rihanna's 30th birthday!

It's crazy to think all that she has accomplished by the age of 30.

She was just 17 when she released her first single "Pon de Replay". The song peaked at #2 and became the 18th biggest song of 2005. 

Rihanna went on to have a total of 31 Top 10 hits within a span of 12 years (2005-2017; "Pon de Replay" to "Wild Thoughts"). 24 of them were as a lead and 7 were as a feature. 

She also went on to have 14 number one songs, 11 as a lead and 3 as a feature. 

She has sold almost 11 million albums in the US. 

Rihanna every year since 2005-2018

52061_story__rihanna202005.jpgGettyImages-71762673.jpgriri_angled_cut.jpg

2008+American+Music+Awards+Press+Room+7gfYBBhl2sAx.jpgRihanna-2009-American-Music-Awards1.jpgrihanna-see-thru-dress1.jpg

rihanna-cosmopolitan-estonia-cover-2011.jpgrihanna-grammys-2012-3.jpgrihanna-2013.jpg

rihanna-james-bond-movie-ftr.jpg?w=600rexfeatures_5490814dz.jpg?resize=800,1200I-had-fake-till-I-made.jpg

rihanna-launch-of-fenty-beauty-in-madrid-09-23-2017-18.jpg48B0B68F00000578-5325933-image-m-5_1517245769877.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas P

Holy ****. This is shocking for some reason, cause i always held onto the fact that she was my queen that was forever gonna be 25. 

Happy birthday Rih, have a ****in killer day bitch !!

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

I can't believe Rihanna was only 17 when Pon De Replay came out! Holy schnikes! Happy birthday to a gorgeous amazing musician.

DiscoStyx
49 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

She has sold almost 11 million albums in the US. 

wait, that's it? 

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

Ferrer Zorola
2 minutes ago, gaganow said:

wait, that's it? 

no wtf i don’t know what the OP is on but she has sold more albums than Gaga :laughga:

LIFE IS GOOD

DiscoStyx
3 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

no wtf i don’t know what the OP is on but she has sold more albums than Gaga :laughga:

maybe 110m?

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

MaybeKermit
47 minutes ago, ECORONA said:

We share the same birthday! 

Happy birthday to RiRi #slay:firega:

Me too!!! Happy birthday to us :hug:

Ferrer Zorola

I wish her a happy, happy birthday. I wouldn’t call myself a fan but the fact that she has more hits than ANYONE, sell like it was the days she was the new It Girl, and on top of that she started when she was a BABY...

She’s so pretty! And she looks very classy with a bit more weight than usual. 

Even though I feel she puts zero input in her music (and looks :reductive:), she always puts out BOPS. And honestly has better downtempo melodies than my fave Gaga. But that’s ok because she gets them handed over and more manufactured.

Shut up and drive and Only girl in the world still go hard like day one specially after seeing them performed on RPDR. Her bangs larger on one side will always remain her most iconic look. 

For more years of success to come, queen! Her next big steps HAVE to be Super Bowl and stadiums. Maybe she has already done stadiums and I don’t know! I feel like the 30s shift won’t even affect her popularity with the younger generations.

A collab with Gaga would be appreciated. 💕

LIFE IS GOOD

Ferrer Zorola
5 hours ago, gaganow said:

maybe 110m?

it’s like 90M :selena:

edit: He was right! well, almost! Rihanna has sold 10M compared to Gaga’s 10.4M

LIFE IS GOOD

Archived