💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Lady Gaga & Christina Aguilera end all feud rumors

YCHofficial

Featured Posts

YCHofficial

3 months prior:

Lady Gaga: “I’m a very big fan of Christina Aguilera. From the very beginning of when my career started there was all this controversy about the two of us. And I always felt that was very unfair to her,” -- “Christina is an incredible vocalist and an incredible artist, and from me to her I’m so sorry for anything that anyone ever said to her because of my existence, and I hope that she never felt any way about it. Because when I was 15, I was singing ‘I Turn To You’ at the top of my lungs trying to hit all her notes. So she was an inspiration to me to have a wider vocal range and I just think it’s all total nonsense, the way that they do that.”

Arcanum
3 minutes ago, YCHofficial said:

Because when I was 15, I was singing ‘I Turn To You’ at the top of my lungs trying to hit all her notes.

tenor.gif

JK.

The thing is that Xtina was the one that really did heat things up with her attitude back in 2010. 

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

It wasn't completely stans. For instance (and this is the only instance I know of, from Gaga's side, but anyway), there was this:

She's talking here about the "Keeps Gettin' Better" video:

Now... were people really saying that? Or was Gaga the one trying to plant that idea? I'm not sure. Anyway, not a big deal, but it's there.

Stephen

Christina was starting **** too "I'm not sure if it's a man or woman" or something :bye:

But glad they got over that :kara:

Future Lover
16 minutes ago, Nemo said:

Now... were people really saying that? Or was Gaga the one trying to plant that idea? I'm not sure. Anyway, not a big deal, but it's there.

I remember there were rumors that Gaga and Perez tried to start a feud to destroy Christina's career while helping further hers.

https://justiceforbionic.wordpress.com/2013/08/25/perez-hilton-confesses-i-sabotaged-christina-aguilera-for-lady-gaga/

53 minutes ago, Nemo said:

It wasn't completely stans. For instance (and this is the only instance I know of, from Gaga's side, but anyway), there was this:

She's talking here about the "Keeps Gettin' Better" video

This is brand new information to me...... and it rubs me off the wrong way of how Gaga said that. :selena:

00026 † 10000

Archived